• what am i doing here

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stalin006

Deity
:nuke: :egypt: :nuke:

FINAL VERSION!
NOW YOU CAN PLAY AS ANY NATION YOU WANT (NEUTRAL NATIONS NOT RECOMENDED)
WELL WAHT CAN I SAY, IT IS THE FINAL THING, WELL THE TECHNOLOGIES MIGHT NOT BE 100% WHAT U MAY WANT, BUT IT WAS BETWEEN THAT OR BEING ABLE TO PLAY ALL CIVS.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, AND IF YOU WANT TO EDIT IT AND POST IT, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND CONTACT ME

***MARLA'S SINGERS WORLD MAP WAS USED W/ PERMISION
remember to annalyse the map on the first turn and to get contact and create embasys w/ everyone, so use those explorers in that island
SUNDAY JULY 28 2002 CENTRAL TIME :king: :scan:
REMEMBER TO COME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK ^_^:D

ALSO TRY MY ww2 EUROPEAN FRONT SCENARIO!
and if u think u are a GREAT player and the computer is simply not a challange.........try my other scenario "the campain":slay:

just a few suggestions.

1-use all the space on the map for sumone (anyone just use it)

2-put sum sort of protection in all the major cities to begin with!!

3-maybe you could put sum ships or sumthin around people so that everyone would be able to contact eachother (one type of unit from everyone on everyones border)

4-shouldnt the europeans have canada as its in many ways part of Britain.

5-we already have smart weapons and so do the europeans as well as every other significant nation in the world

6-The arabs should be able to defend themselves!!

7-Africa should be its own undevelped country (see wut Paul Saunders did with them in this real world mod)

8-why is it that Russia only seems to own less than half its own territory??

9-did some sort of massive ocean storm come through the world and wipe out all the navies??

10-Berlin is too far South

Some Kudos...

1-I love the music (while i dont personally listen to anything similar it goes great with the atmosphere of the game (you should consider putting together a mod that would make it so that those songs are played in the normal game too!!))

2-overall its entertaining though inaccurate

Fix those probs you might be on to sumthin!!!!

this goes for Bobs lee sugestions:

1.i cant use all map, it would be hard to take every city and it would really slow the game down, i jsut used the main cities.

2.i didnt put any protection because the player must decide what kind of units he wants

3.u got me on this one, i will do that later

4.canada is not part of the european union

5. u got me on this one too

6. i did put some tanks for the arabs, but i concentrated them around iraq and iran

7. i did put some african cities, but again it would take a lont time to take every city..........well maybe a couple in south and central africa wont do bad

8.well if you notice russia has virtually no major cities in siberia

9. again i let the player chose its units

i realize ur tryin to let the player decide on all those but none the less there should be units tere to begin with for accuracy purposes.

As to Siberia.....while they dont have any major cities they should still aoccupy the area....maybe designate all the tiles over there to them sumhow........i also just checked sum maps and you didnt invlude Novosibirsk or irkutsk.....you could also give them areas in all those smaller nations to the south of them, sum cities there would include Alma-Ata, Bishek, Tashkent, Dushanbe, Ashkhabad, Yerevan, Tblisi, Baku

As to the Arabs.......i realize y u put units there but Turky is also fairly advanced and does have a military.....on mine in the first turn i captured virtually everything in the middle east.

As to the map......it really needs sum fillin if only with roads and such.

As to Canada.......if ur not gonna give it to the european union then give it to the US...it has sum strong trade ties there

BTW...Berlin should be bout one tile to the north

one more point................As to it bein really hard to take every city in the world, no kiddin but thats wuts fun bout it.

mmmmh........u are right bobby lee, but i dont know how to take the scenarion out so people stop downloading it while i change the other one

hey theres a reason y i dont do my own scens u know.........maybe you could edit leave the one up there and put it in by editing that post or puttin it in a whole new post in this thread.

i know, but i am doing it so i can send it to infogrames so in a almost imposible hope it goes in the play the world add-on, thats why i post it here to get people to tell me what to change, well ill change it a lot now, well i gtg now to make it better, and oh i put a big notice on it for people not to download it

DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS SCENARIO RIGHT NOW

was that big enough??

anyways~~~~~

im glad ur deciden to redo it cause that needed to be fixxed....i hope it works out for ya with Firaxis, that is a tall task.

kool ill check it and get back to ya on it

I have one HUGE suggestion, make EVERY CIV PLAYABLE ! :p

I would love to play this scenario from all of the Civs so do you think you could allow it please :D

thanku!

being able to play every civilization? mmmh........it would be posible, ive done, but i have to make big changes since some nations like japan and india are small and would be hard to work w/, mmmh..........but maybe.................

actually thats a pretty good idea esp. if you want firaxis to take it..............i tried the new one last night, its awsome but with one defect...............theres still alot of land unused and unclaimed.

well...........where should i put more cities? and how can i make sure that all 8 nations are balanced if i let it be able to play any civilization they want?

Just one small compaint---I like it, but this kind of got rid of the WWIII feeling---why can't I see the entire world? In real life, and definetly in the future, everyone has maps of everyone else's land, and such, and I thought this was kind of annoying. The first goal is to find oil, and I can't even see it!

I like it though, it was a great idea!

cgannon64, i know, but there is no way in the Edit program thing to allow u to see all the map, is not like civilization 2 where the apollo program gave u the whole map, well in this version 2.0 i put a cuple of explorers in america and asia, so when u start the game u can start communications and u can trade maps, it is the only way

Top Bottom