World War One - C3C

What did you think of this scenario?

• Total voters

luiz

Trendy Revolutionary
Since I'm updating my old Civ 3 scenarios to C3C, I had to update this one too.

The scenario starts in August 1914, when the troops begun to move in Europe. Germany is about to test the Schieflen plan and fight a war in to fronts, aided by its allies Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire.

Although the map is almost completely full, it doesn't take too much time to load and the turns are usually quick :)

This is how Europe is divided:
-Italy
-Greece
-Germany
-Russia
-Norway
-France
-Southeastern Europe(Serbia and Romania)
-Britain
-Spain
-Sweden
-Ottoman Empire
-Austria-Hungary
-Denmark
-Belgium
-Netherlands
-Portugal

Have fun!

PS If you don't have Conquests, you can try my World War One for Civ 3. Click here

Attachments

• World War One.zip
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,567
Load the editor, select Scenario Properties, and then Players. There you will be able to select whatever human player you wish, or more then one. :)

What do you mean by change the appearence?

If you mean something simple like changing their colour, then you can do it by using the Editor(Player Properties).

But if you want a graphic change, you will need to download a special program and do them. Try the "Utility" session of the CFC forums. The Game Editor that comes with C3C is unable to perform any graphic changes.

you can also just get custom units setup. However, this almost laways means having a huge download. My WWI map, TGW has a 26MB DL due to its custom units, but I think it paid off. You can laso put them in yourself, but its a long effort.

Nice to see that your classic Vanilla Civ scenario has been upgraded to C3C, luiz :)

Sarevok said:
Nice to see that your classic Vanilla Civ scenario has been upgraded to C3C, luiz :)

Thanks. I'm upgrading all of them(1500 and WW2 are ready too).
Next one will be "The Crusades" :) (However I'm thinking of making it about the First Crusade, instead of the Third Crusade of my original scenario).

Top Bottom