Worldbuilder - any news when will be official full version?

Sir Stanczyk

Chieftain
I'very been looking all over internet and failed to find an answer to when can we expect fully working complete version of WorldBuilder

Problems with GP, disasters, crashes etc is frustrating and I don't want to waste time to make maps that don't work.

Will wait for working version but how long? :/

Yes I have read all related topics.
And I wanna use advanced settings that's why I'm asking if anybody knows when can we expect fully completed working version.

There is no official word on future official updates to the world builder. (There's nothing official on any type of future update to Civ VI, so as frustrating as that may be, it's not unique to the world builder.)

Yes I have read all related topics.
And I wanna use advanced settings that's why I'm asking if anybody knows when can we expect fully completed working version.
Stanczyk, the advanced setting does works though there is no tutorial/process to tell us how to use the features in advance setting as only the basic mode is officially released. I have used the advanced feature and created a 150x80 earth map with true start location and have successfully played two complete games up to 600+ and 500+ turns. I hope the advanced setting/mode is officially released in the next patch, maybe with more add-on features.

I'very been looking all over internet and failed to find an answer to when can we expect fully working complete version of WorldBuilder

Problems with GP, disasters, crashes etc is frustrating and I don't want to waste time to make maps that don't work.

Will wait for working version but how long? :/

I've been waiting since the launch of vanilla Civ VI =.=

The WorldBuilder works although the advance mode is not officially released. Read the below thread for info.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/experiences-with-world-builder.650024/

Stanczyk, the advanced setting does works though there is no tutorial/process to tell us how to use the features in advance setting as only the basic mode is officially released. I have used the advanced feature and created a 150x80 earth map with true start location and have successfully played two complete games up to 600+ and 500+ turns. I hope the advanced setting/mode is officially released in the next patch, maybe with more add-on features.

But the devs themselves say it's unstable and doesn't guarantee it works. So no, I wouldn't say "WorldBuilder works". I've created multiple maps where either the starting locations didn't work, the CS weren't placed, natural wonders didn't spawn, etc.

The WorldBuilder doesn't work as promised, and therefore I see it as not present in the game yet. I hope they change this, because I already feel let down by how long it's taking them to update it.

Rajendran I know how to make maps no problem. Problem is that there is always problem with something - same map once loaded missing GP, another load natural wonders, another time just crashes etc etc

Vandlys yes I'm waiting since release hehe maybe another year or two...

Top Bottom