Worldbuilder - how to display coordinates and other stuff?

Another problem in our worldbuilder is in the unit mode it shows a dropbox for unitAI but it doesn't have anything displayed there and you thus can't change a unitAI from that location. It would be very nice if it could at least be repaired to display the unitAI. I haven't been game to go try to fix it because I'm not even sure where the python is for it. And, well... it's python.

I thought we fixed that one some months ago (not the code error, but the text issue) in rev. 9617, something about a bad character used in the description text or because the description name for two features was 325 and 460 characters long.

I did fix it a long time ago.. But it has re-appeared again.

Not yet tried to find where.

I just remembered this.

That crash is cased by the Feature help text generation for the PopRemoves tag. There's an error in the code and another in the game text causing this crash. I might be able to fix both next weekend.

It has nothing to do with python.

Another problem in our worldbuilder is in the unit mode it shows a dropbox for unitAI but it doesn't have anything displayed there and you thus can't change a unitAI from that location. It would be very nice if it could at least be repaired to display the unitAI. I haven't been game to go try to fix it because I'm not even sure where the python is for it. And, well... it's python.

These two should now be fixed in the svn.

These two should now be fixed in the svn.
REALLY? My deepest thanks! That's been a tremendous irritation for me for the longest time here and I really should've tried to solve it myself but still, that's a huge huge help... thank you!!! Every time I encountered it I was knee deep in other things and thus it wasn't a good time to go down another rabbit hole. Wow that's going to make some AI debugging so much easier!

I did fix it a long time ago.. But it has re-appeared again.

Not yet tried to find where.

Tried SVN 9845. In WB - "Shift Left Click" now works again. You get a box showing details of everything on that plot - which you can edit.

Thanks Alberts2.

Top Bottom