[GS] Worldbuilder problems

Vixxypixxy

Chieftain
I created a map. Placed desired starting locations. Made sure it was the right version (Gathering storm). I have NO mods enabled except for this particular map.
First problem, even though I have made sure to name the map in every possible textline, it still comes up as "unnamed map". Annoying, but not gamebreaking.
The next part is a problem that seems to be a consistent problem, I really don't know how to fix it.
"There was an error starting the game we recommend disabling any mods and start again"

Lets go into detail: I have drawn a map, declared human player and AI players (including City States), placed wonders, rivers and other features. I have placed starting locations for every player, including city states. I have given it a name in all textboxes, I disabled all other mods, and made sure this one is enabled. This sums up everything I have done.

Tldr; The map is titled Untitled map, no matter how I do, and it wont load, telling me there is a conflict with other mods (which can't be true due me disabled all other mods.

Top Bottom