Worlds of Magic - Steam early access

janboruta

Artistriarch
Hello everyone!

Today the game Worlds of Magic has been released on Steam in early access mode, after being there for quite some time in the alpha stage and available only to early Kickstarter backers. The game itself is a 4X turn-based strategy and a spiritual successor the Master of Magic, published in 1995.

I must say, original MoM didn't reach me back then, I guess I was too young and didn't have a lot of games around me. But having been able to see Worlds of magic develop, I've got to admit that it hooked my interest. Maybe also because I was involved in creating some of the art assets you can see in the game. :mischief:

Link to the Steam Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/265970/

Thoughts? Opinions? Maybe there are some early backers here as well?

Looks good, but too expensive for early access.

The good thing about it being more than cheap during early access on Steam, is that it won't get swamped by people buying it and not having the best experience because it is still in development or burning out on the game before it comes out.

Yea it's cool, I mean it looks similar to age of wonders 3 and that came out with a base price of $40, has been on sale a few times now. I will definitely be picking this one up (and AOW3) once it drops under $10 a few years after release.

Top Bottom