1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Worried about leaders' health

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Continental Op, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Continental Op

Continental Op Warlord

Now I know it's none of my business, but just the way they look I'd say that both of those Celtic leaders would be better to stay off the sauce for a while. And I know that Boudica has had a rough time lately, losing her husband and then getting flogged and her daughters raped, and I admit that's terrible, but THIS is not the answer. Your daughters still need their mother. Maybe you should think of something else to do to get your mind off things, like, I don't know, maybe seek vengeance against those evil Romans? Just a though.

And Peter. Peter, Peter, Peter. Now what should we do about Peter? I'm afraid it might already be too late for him, he looks really ill. I'm sorry to say this, but I wouldn't give him no more than a 1000 years to live, tops. Maybe another thousand, but only if he quits drinking right now and never has another drink. In any case, his death would be less painful that way. :sad: What ever made you do this to yourself, man? It's not like you had your own son tortured to death or something thet evil, is it?

And when you look at Alex and think that he's only in his thirties, it's obvious he's been burning his candle from the both ends. Somebody should really warn him against the dangers of binge drinking...

2. SheaD

SheaD Warlord

I'm more worried about the size of the leaders' heads.

3. Kanzera

Kanzera LOLOLOLOL

...What?

4. peteraske

peteraske Chieftain

What schould be the issue for everyone is whether Catherine is going to turn to Civ3-Catherine or not.
    I sure hope she can stand the test of time and stay C-IV for ever.

5. attackfighter

attackfighter Emperor

Julius looks like a small breeze would knock him over and kill him. And pretty much all the aggressive leaders always look so mad, they really need to take some anger management courses.

6. Ramesses

Ramesses Ruler. Visionary. Pimp.

I worry for Montezuma's mental health almost every time I see him. I also worry about my own physical health when he's on my continent.

7. macabre

macabre Chieftain

I like when Gilgamesh grabs the virtual camera and shakes his head threateningly when he is refusing an offer.

8. Xellos-_^

Xellos-_^ Prince

the are dead ppl ha look better then Suryavarman and Justinian needs to get out more, a vampire probably has a better tan then he does.

9. Willem

Willem Deity

What about Pacal? Someone should put him away in an asylum, he's obviously lost it.

10. Harvin87

Harvin87 The Youth

I just hate Shaka ... I hate his music hehe... and he seems so unpolite...

11. pop daddy

pop daddy THE DUNGEON MASTER

Question: What is this thread? I feel like it might be cool, if I understood it.

12. Gooblah

Gooblah Heh...

It's awesome and hilarious. :mischief:

My main goal in posting in this thread was to ask: is it even possible to burn a candle from both ends?

I mean, if you managed to somehow lift the candle, put the wick in both ends, and light 'em, then maybe, but the wax from the top would snuff out the flame on the bottom right? But you could put the candle on its side, that might work.

13. Mechanicalsalvation

Mechanicalsalvation -

Yeah, I try too click off Catarine really fast when I say no to her so that I dont get slaped through the screen.....boy that hurts

14. Continental Op

Continental Op Warlord

Oh yeah, Sury... Don't know if it's the booze, drugs or just not eating properly, but obviously you've got some sort of serious liver disease. You look terrible man, go see a doctor ASAP!

Monty. You should really be monitoring your blood pressure, okay? And don't be giving me that evil grin, stroke is nothing to joke about. You could wind up in a wheelchair, paralyzed and unable to speak. You should try to relax more, maybe get some time off work, take it easy, see the world, live a little. Stop to smell the roses. See the sunny side of life. Not everyone is out to get you... Try being a little nicer to other people, you'll be surprised to see that they in turn will be nicer to you.

And the same goes with Toku. You're really missing out in life feeling that bitter and paranoid all the time, I feel sorry for you. Consider spending some time with your kids, they grow up really fast you know. It's too late to regret it afterwards.

And Kublai, go easy with those super-sized meals, okay? And get your ass off the couch. But don't be doing any rigorous exercise before you consult with your doctor. Maybe just some walking at first, until you've lost a couple of stones.

Sitting Bull. That coff sounds really bad, ever feel out of breath? Ever had your lung capasity checked? Just how many pack years you have under your belt? You think you're a regular Fonzie, don't you? I bet you don't feel that cool when you're tied to your bed with the oxyzen tank.

And Cathy. What's wrong with you, girl? Sharing your bed with everybody, what's up with that? Don't you appreciate yourself? Didn't you get enough love and attention as a child? I don't mean you should be totally monogamous if that's not your thing, but you don't really discriminate, do you? I bet you'd even do it with Sury. Don't you see how sick he looks? He might have the big H! At least you should remember protection, otherwise you are bound to get a nasty bug of some sort that the developers will have to patch up.

15. CivIVMonger

CivIVMonger Emperor

Lincoln is a depressed fellow. :sad: You would imagine him as a happy, free, American who help to trudge us from the clutches of slavery. But no, the face rub instead!

Read the Bible Lincoln!

16. Flying Pig

Flying Pig Utrinque Paratus

I always thought it was a bit racist just how yellow they made Sury.

17. DMOC

DMOC Mathematician

No mention of Louis XIV yet?

18. CivIVMonger

CivIVMonger Emperor

They need to get Louis to a doctor immediatly! He has a little problem with telling the difference between male and female!

"What do you think of Isabella?"

"Isabella, I like him!"

:lol:

19. Ramesses

Ramesses Ruler. Visionary. Pimp.

You have to pick a problem that isn't shared by all the leaders.

20. Continental Op

Continental Op Warlord

Ohh-kayy, Pacal, calm down now. Eeaasy now. Just relax. We're all friends here, right? You calm now? Good. When I suggested you should consider meeting a therapist, I... No, no, no! Of course I'm not saying you're crazy. Of course you were abducted by the aliens. And that probing thing they did to you, it sounds really nasty. Please spare me of further details, I've only just eaten. What I'm saying is, well, an experience like that, it's bound to be traumatizing, right? So maybe you need someone to talk about it, someone... professional? Just think about it, all right?

Vicky. Vicky! Vicky! So, you're giving me the silent treatment again. What did I do this time? Now, now... please don't cry. I know the world can be a bad place sometimes, but there's a silver lining to every cloud. By the way, that depression of your's seems pretty serious. You know there are some pretty good medications for it these days, don't you? They could better the quality of your life considerably. You don't have to go on moping like this through your life.

Shaka. I'm not going to suggest any kind of therapy to you, I'm afraid it would only make you worse. And how's your brother these days? Ugh. I'm sorry that I asked. You're really not a nice person, you know? Sure. Blame it on your brother. Blame it on your parents. I know you are incapable of taking any responsibility for your actions. ...What? You're saying that you taught your brother a valuable lesson about life when you strangled him to death? Okay. I'm not going to argue against your logic on that one, I can see it would be pointless. Yes, I admit you won the debate. What ever makes you happy. No, I don't need a drink, I'm fine, thank you. Please keep your hands where I can see them. You're scaring me. Please let me go home now. Please?

Genghis. Ever heard of hygiene? And don't be scratcing those fleebites or whatever, they're going to infect. I know they itch, but that's what you get for sleeping with horses. What? I didn't mean it THAT WAY, I just know that you guys love your horses... No, no, not that way! YOU said it, not me! Just why are you constantly bringing it up, anyway? You seem a bit sensitive about the subject, what's up with that?