Worst film ever?

GinandTonic

Saphire w/ Schweps + Lime
Whats the worst film ever?

Watched Highlander V the other night and it has to have a shot. I watched it on the chance it would be so bad as to be good. After five mins I was convinced it could possibly be the worst film ever, but rather destressingly it perked up. The creative-carcrash curvature was well worked though as after this point it went markedly downhill with a spectacular denumont of dreadfulness by the credits.

The performances while marked by some stunning shockers were rather marred by a couple edging into the acceptable range and the direction while poor did rather let down the team. The script and the editing are where the awfulness could really shine and, as can be the way, it was the often unsung sound editor who brought the stirling work of the others into sharp relief.

Didn't we have of these before? While Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull was bad...

Manos: Hands of Fate

Didn't we have of these before? While Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull was bad...

Manos: Hands of Fate

Forum search for "worst film" gives no joy :shrug: We really should though.

The Remnant was just awful.

I'd have to second Manos: The Hands of Fate.

Terribly funny when MSTified though. On the Highlander tip, though, the one with skateboarding in the future was really crappy. II or III I think it was.

Kodak :ack:

Forum search for "worst film" gives no joy :shrug: We really should though.

Plan 9 From Outer Space is typically the most frequently chosen for that particular honor:

Link to video.

Bela Lugosi died halfway though filming, and they still used his scenes...

Teeth. :cringe:

Edit: And any "teen" movie. (Ex: Bring it On).

I saw Manos and Plan 9. Manos is worse. I'll just vote for that. However, there are an infinite number of bad movies.

I saw Premonition by the way. Before watching it, I had no idea how pointless it was. It's an extraordinarily pointless and aimless movie. I also recommend no one ever see it.

Top Bottom