1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst form of human life in history

Discussion in 'World History' started by Imrahil91, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Xineoph

Xineoph Prince

1. He is still alive.
    2. Murderer to you, War Hero to me.

Anyways, another bad time might be a Liberian during the war, that might be one of the worst places to have lived recently, that and under Taliban rule.

2. Eli

Eli Emperor

:lol:

Even if we assume that Sharon personally and knowingly ordered the cold blooded execution of every Arab to die in the Lebanon War and the Second Intifada, which he most certainly didn't, and that each and every one of them was innocent, which they certainly weren't, that still puts him at best on the fifth tier of cruel leaders in history.

3. BeyondCivilized

BeyondCivilized Warlord

So what you are saying is that the Human Race is not actually developing with time and science, but it is actually stagnant? A massacre of 500,000 people in the 15th Century would not have made much impact back then, but it would be called a catastrophe had it happened in this current day and age, now that we have universal suffrage and media, not to mention value for human life.

You're also demeaning the word "Leader", but then again your Zionist Leaders would never want to take responsibility for those inhuman minions they send to war. Sometimes I think that your "Leaders" (Because I have a doubt in them actually leading you) orders are "Mass Elimination" and every single one of your Proud Upstanding protectors of inhuman lives are acting on their own. This is at least what your Leaders seem to portray after each and every massacre.

You know, I used to condemn Hamas for all its actions, but that was a long time ago. Although I'm neither with Hamas nor with Hezbollah. Both have deviated from the main cause of resistance and protection and into the cause of power lust. You do realize that we have the same right to defend ourselves you have, right? I guess that emoticon you posted there describes how your extremests (I respect the Moderate Jewish People, even if some of them are currently residing in Israel) act when the news of Human Children brutally murdered in the confines of their homes scroll on your Television. Your settlements are built on weak foundations, the blood of human beings.

Xinophobic, the only thing alive in him is his black stoned heart, he is suffering in life before he is sent to your and my God for judgment.

If I said Hitler, the man who massacred 6 million Jews and and millions other non-Jews (Denying the Holocaust is a freedom of Speech, but the Holocaust itself is a fact) was my hero for killing so many Zionists, although unfortunately he took the life of innocent Jews along the way. How would you react? You'd probably call me Anti Semite, although I'm part of the largest of Semitic Races and I don't hate myself as far as I know.

But Hitler is a murderer, and no Murderer may verify his actions. Murder is a crime against Human Beings, everyone who agrees with Murder is a Murderer himself.

Even if he supported and protected your illegal cause, you should consider him a murderer and a criminal. But then again, I can only speak for Pro Humanists and not Anti.

News Flash: Annapolis is a failure, continue the murder of Palestinians in Gaza, Ramallah, Tulkarem and "Heborn" (Al Kahleel). And expect the third Intifada coming soon to a neighborhood near you. And this time, call on Olmert to pass a the bill of breaking the arms of Children too, those rascals can throw stones better then you can aim your Advanced Weapons.

4. Eli

Eli Emperor

Some develop, others don't.

When some commit an act of cruelty, negligence which leads to cruelty, or a mere innocent mistake which ends with regretful consequences, they are questioned, they are punished, their careers freeze, they face huge demonstrations and vilification from the media and their own people, their families are shamed and it is only rarely they manage to return to a position of power.

When others do the same, they are hailed as heroes, their pictures are plastered on all walls, their names and deeds are shouted during prayer and sermon and their families are rewarded and honored.

Progress is not universal.

5. BeyondCivilized

BeyondCivilized Warlord

So in which side do you put your nation? The progressing? Or the stagnant?

6. Kosez

Kosez Sitting Wool

I lived in communist country, at least first five years of my life. My parents and grandparents often remember those times with nostalgia. Everybody had everything there was to be had (a lot less than in Western world), everybody had a job (jobs were way less stressful back then), and so forth... There was a lot of bad things happening to people, maybe even more than good things. But from knowing life under communism I wouldn't go as far as to say life under communist countries is worst form of human life. In fact, I don't think its even close to that.

7. Mirc

Mirc Not mIRC!!!

Yugoslavia was a paradise. You really, really can't compare it with any other country in the area. Yugoslavia was communist on paper... It system had nothing to do with the system of any other communist country in the world. It was something totally different. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that in Yugoslavia life was better before the fall of the communism in Europe than after.

8. Kosez

Kosez Sitting Wool

Yeah, sure. You could see it from Romania and I and my peers were just blind.
    I don't deny Yugoslavia wasn't more prosperous than Iron Curtain countries, but it was communist dictatorship nevertheless.

Communism wasn't so bad. Russians would agree, after all, only oppositional party of any significance in Russian Duma is communist.

I am aware of terrible position Romanian people were forced to live under Ceausescu though. But I still doubt it was the worse thing ever.

9. Mirc

Mirc Not mIRC!!!

Look, I'm not talking about Romania. Look at Albania, China, Hungary, Ukraine, North-Korea, Cuba, Moldova... if you're saying life in those can even be compared with Yugoslavia, then I doubt you really have any idea what life in those countries was like. Really. I think this statement of yours is disrespectful towards the people having to suffer the horrid situation in these countries.

I'm perfectly aware of the nostalgia existing in ex-Yugoslavia, especially in the poorer areas (and I'm not really totally alien to the country - I've been to Serbia 7 times, to Croatia twice, to Macedonia once and to Slovenia once), and it is understandable!! The problem is that people fail to understand that it has nothing to do with the situation elsewhere.

I don't know exactly what you are (sarcastically) saying that I could see from here and you and your peers couldn't see from there.

10. Xineoph

Xineoph Prince

Undercivilized, (ZOMG, LOL I made an insulting pun with your name too.) Actually the only thing keeping him alive is Medical Advances, Technology and knowing he has a family to look forward to if he ever wakes up....but whatever makes you happy.

Yes, because after all, a planned Genocide to unarmed combatants for no reason at all is easily comparable to killing Terrorists, Terrorists Supporters & unfortunate Human Shields. Heaven forbid we bring up the Sabra and Shatila massacre, where Sharon allowed the Christians to exact revenge after their families were brutally murdered by the Palestinians or your Lebanese kinsman (heck even that is debated)....yes your right, the Holocaust & Massacres are so much alike. You make me sick....

Your threatening our people again? We offer you peace, land, much more then our citizens want or your average citizen expected and you still want to kill us?, and you wonder why our people don't want to deal with you. Your nothing but a bunch of crybabies that just want to finish off what 'Hitler Started'. Grow up, seriously.

11. RedRalph

RedRalph Deity

Well said. While I dont agree with everything you say, thats a pretty sensible post.

12. Kosez

Kosez Sitting Wool

I don't think, I've never did and never will, that communism was THE worst form of human life in history. I know there were some genuine disasters going on in some areas. But it was not the worst thing possible.

On the other hand, being sent to Siberia's Gulags was really not so wonderful.