Worst leaders debate

Hello, I am trying to organize a debate. Here's how it works:
Everyone will pick a leader who they think is the WORST (until 32 people have chosen). There will be 8 groups of 4 people each, with the top two advancing. The first four to sign up will be in A, next four in B, and so on (I did this so the A people don't have to wait). This will be in debate format, e.g.:
1: The 1st person makes an argument for why their leader is the worst.
2: The 2nd person makes an argument for why their leader is the worst (no countering 1!)
3: The 1st person counters 2.
4: The 2nd person counters 1 (no countering 3!)
5: The 1st person counters 4.
6: The 2nd person counters 3 (no countering 5!)
END OF DEBATE, the person with the most votes (anyone can vote after the debate is over) after 5 days wins
Players have 48 hours to respond, if they cannot do so they must PM me or the person they're debating ahead of time. If they don't without the PMing, they lose that argument. After the preliminaries, the tourney will look like this:
1st place group A v. 2nd B
1st C v. 2nd D
1st E v. 2nd F
1st G v. 2nd H
1st B v. 2nd A
1st D v. 2nd C
1st F v. 2nd E
1st H v. 2nd G

List of people so far:
A
Churchill's Hat (Charlemagne, Imp/Pro)

THIS IS ONLY FOR LEADERS NOT CIVILIZATIONS!

i can't understand what i am seeing. If i choose Ragnar, does that make me Group A slot 54 on the first tier? But i don't pick Ragnar anyway. Worst leader to fight against? Shaka and the Portugugese guy attack all the time.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, you're arguing for the worst leader to play.

Do you mean the worst leader that YOU can play or the worst leader to play against?

The worst leader I played so far was Roosevelt (But this was partially due to a bad start position).
The wost AI leader is Isabella (Her religious fanatism is annoying)

Charlemagne - Pro/Imp
Balanced out in standard games by his excellent UB and UU, but that's besides the point here.

This thread starter is far too complicated. I'm not surprised hardly anyone is responding.

Top Bottom