1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Would anyone like to have some civ of the week threads?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by acluewithout, Apr 28, 2018.

?

Would you like to have “Civ of the Week” threads?

1. Yes - let’s have it!

87.5%
  2. No - sorry, not interested.

12.5%
  1. shaglio

shaglio The Prince of Dorkness

I have a feeling these threads will wind up in the Strategies & Tips forum. But I could be wrong.

I did recommend going alphabetically, but I didn't specify whether I meant alphabetical by Civ (America?) or alphabetical by Leader (Catherine de Medici?).

2. Karmah

Karmah Emperor Supporter

Any would do ;)

3. WillowBrook

WillowBrook Lurker

I like the idea. I probably won't be able to participate to the extent of actually playing the civ most weeks, but I'll definitely follow along.

I agree that one new thread per week would be optimal. Any method of selection is fine with me, as long as it's not ONLY R&F and DLC civs to start with; I haven't played about half of them. If it were all up to me, I'd randomly select a leader.

4. acluewithout

acluewithout Deity

• I'm going to group Civs by the Era they get their unique unit (mostly), and start with Ancient Era civs.

• I'll pick the first Civ, but then after that use a poll for each week. Once we've gone through all the Ancient Era Civs, I'll move onto Classical etc.

• For each Civ, I'll post a quick summary of their stats / abilities. I'll also try to link to interesting posts for that Civ.

• I'll start a new thread for each Civ once per week (Sunday). The threads won't have any time limit. I'll post in this forum, but if the Mods want to move them elsewhere that's fine by me.

WillowBrook likes this.