Would You Get "Minor" Cosmetic Surgery to Become a Star?

general_kill

Deity
Let's say you have natural good looks or natural talent and you got an offer to star in a new TV series on a network channel. However, the catch is, they want you to get minor plastic surgery to fit the role better.

Would you do it?

By minor surgery, I mean things like nose jobs.

And for the sake of the thread, let's say the surgery in question will have no adverse health effect on you and will 100% improve your looks to better fit your ideal image of yourself.

how rich will i be?

No.

Granted, I'd probably do more to avoid fame, so it's not much of a question.

how rich will i be?

You'll start off with a decent enough wage. Let's say 200k per year on average. But there's a lot of opportunities to earn money with commercials or movie deals if you become recognizable.

You'll start off with a decent enough wage. Let's say 200k per year on average. But there's a lot of opportunities to earn money with commercials or movie deals if you become recognizable.

Not if i have to work, :lol:

Let's say you have natural good looks or natural talent and you got an offer to star in a new TV series on a network channel. However, the catch is, they want you to get minor plastic surgery to fit the role better.

Would you do it?

By minor surgery, I mean things like nose jobs.

And for the sake of the thread, let's say the surgery in question will have no adverse health effect on you and will 100% improve your looks to better fit your ideal image of yourself.

I don't know if that is possible (face wise)

But yeah I'd do it, why not?

200k will put me through college.

I'd probably be more likely to accept minor cosmetic surgery to return to anonymity if I even did become famous.

Yes, why not? But just give me the money and leave your fame with you. I don't wanna be famous, too much trouble, awkwardness and potential bloopers everywhere you go. Plus zero privacy and paparazzi who will hunt you down like a scared animal. No thanks!

No. I hate celebrity gossip, well, gossip in general. I would despise any about me.

It is my firm belief that if a state allows celebrity gossip to take place on national media, there should be no complaints of the government prying into citizens' lives.

hells yeah. fame + money is totally worth a minor surgery.

I think I'd be good enough to be a star as is. :cool:

Methinks I'd make a wicked character actor...gimme that money!

What cosmetic surgery could I need? :groucho:

I'd rather have cosmetic surgery to be more appealing to other women, not be a star.

Top Bottom