EDIT: WOuld there be a toggle? Or would that be a waste of time? I'm not really sure
I voted "no" because I thought that this was unnecessary work for the team
Not worth the effort imho.
I don't really care, and think that there are probably much better uses of the team's time.
Patch 0.40u (unreleased)
1. Civ specific unit art will now be used for upgrade buttons.
2. New Govannon model by seZereth.
3. Mistform is now an elemental.
4. Immortality will not save an angel sacrificed on the Pyre of the Seraphic.
5. Mulcarn Reborn: Auric can't create 2 Drifas.
6. New blood splatter combat effects by seZereth.
7. Included Alex's OOS fix: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=310116
8. Fixed an issue that could cause the random good/neutral/evil leaders to spawn as colony leaders.
9. Fixed the Counterfeit event (so that it correctly reqs Runes to pick the 3rd option).
10. Fixed an issue that prevented a city from ever having a negative production modifier (such as a new city under pacifism).