Would you take a highly paid job if you had to oppress people

Archbob

Ancient CFC Guardian
What if some powerful person offered you a high-paying job with great benefits and jog security for life but the job involving oppressing the common man for the benefit of the corporate masters. You must enforce 14 hour work days, horrible conditions and overall "keep the minions in line" for the fatcats. And while you were oppressing them, you mockingly tell him to pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

Would you take it?

Depends on what my other choices are...if they are starve to death I would take it...but If I had another job for less money, yet good money I would of course take the other job.

Sure wouldn't, can't say I haven't been tempted to do that, but no

I probably would, sadly. I'm a sucker for money:(

Edit: Plus having healthcare would be nice.

How high is the pay ?
If it's enough to retire for after 2-3 years I might be willing to lease my soul for this peropd of time.

Of course. Then I stock pile the money I make, buy myself some military vehicles, train the oppressed common men, and then lead a revolt and declare myself dictator for life. :D

Of course. Then I stock pile the money I make, buy myself some military vehicles, train the oppressed common men, and then lead a revolt and declare myself dictator for life. :D
NickyJ, the next Glorious Chairman Mao!

But I'd look even classier:

Curse you, Nicky, there ain't enough room for the two of us!:mwaha:

I would refuse to oppress people, only Ponyists, and then with jackbooted soldiers crushing them to the tune of Dance of the Knights.

Isn't that basically what being a professor is anyway?

Curse you, Nicky, there ain't enough room for the two of us!:mwaha:

I would refuse to oppress people, only Ponyists, and then with jackbooted soldiers crushing them to the tune of Dance of the Knights.
Dang. I've been one-upped. :(

Top Bottom