Would you take Dido out to dinner?

I wouldn't kick her out of bed (if she was real).

Also she's probably the "hottest" of the female leaders

Isabella is pretty enough as well
Boudicca I like as well cause I love the Welsh Accent and language lol (Except when its high pitch whine like Alex from the ONE show, she freaking grates on me)
Catharine um has a nice bosom but that face and nose yuck every time she sticks her nose up at me make me want to shoot her.
Wu urm dunno she's ok but that annoyed hand wave pisses me off really bad for some reason, I don't know why I just get super irritated.
Elizabeth, doesn't really do anything for me.
And Theodora has a bit too much of the Drag Act/Crossdresser thing going on, far too much makeup and dodgy hair.

No one mentioned Maria Theresa? :mischief: She's by far the hottest.

Wu Zetian's makeup is a little eerie, but she'd be cool otherwise
Elizabeth, Maria, and Catherine are scary
Isabella looks a little young... and the outfit is not..flattering
Theodora's all done-up, but you get the feeling that just goes with the job
Dido is cute but her voice gets a little grating
Haven't met Boudicca in game yet, but her civ 4 model was way more awesome!

Funny, I was just thinking about starting a "which leaders would you do activity X with?" thread.

Dido would come off as a keeper at first. Regal, beautiful, crafty, dedicated. And then when things hit a rough spot she self-immolates and curses you for generations. And sets your houses at war with one another for centuries to come. In terms of someone to go out for drinks with, I think Suleiman would be my first pick. I have a hard time with people with personalities as large as Harald's, whereas Suleiman seems like he's fun but not totally over-the-top. At least as long as you're on his good side. Alex is someone you'd go to a baseball game with to have a relaxed, fun time. As long as you don't mind/are open to having constant passes made on you (if you're male). Montezuma seems like he'd be the world's greatest party DJ/MC. I guess if you're really into badass cello music, you'd want to be best friends with Genghis Khan because it seems to follow him wherever he goes. :lol:

I don't like any of the leaders. They just denounce me all the time! Why would I have drinks with them?

i'd like to put attila and genghis khan in a room together and just have them try to talk to each other

i'd like to put attila and genghis khan in a room together and just have them try to talk to each other
Maybe we should put every leader of Civ5 in a room?
Will they conduct peaceful diplomacy?
Or will they quarrel and fight against each other?
Who will remain as the last one standing?

No one will be left standing Ghandi will yell about peace until he Nukes the place.

:lol: That does get old doesn't it?

As does Napoleon's "France offers an exceptional proposition", and Washington's offer speech as well. I think that any of their quotes would get really old after a while if I could understand them.

But that "Would you be INTERESTED in splitting the bill with ENGLAND" was hilarious.

*ponders*

Maybe I should just end every real life argument with a denouncement.

Uhm else... Boudicca for religious nut job fun, Catherine for hawt (well more of a point for corsets), Dido for purty, Theodora for the brains.

I wouldn't understand a word she's saying, but damn I'd let her talk to me all night long. I can't be alone?

The entire time you are at the restaurant, she will be secretly building up a collection of knives and forks under the table. Then, when you lean over to get real friendly, she ATTACKS!!!!!!

And Theodora has a bit too much of the Drag Act/Crossdresser thing going on, far too much makeup and dodgy hair.

Well, that's because "she" is really Alexander......

To me, Theodora doesn't scream "crossdresser" as much as just "nouveau riche" with the overdone makeup and the incredibly tacky and ostentatious crown. Kind of appropriate, I guess. You can take the girl off the street corner but you can't take the corner out of the girl, it seems. If she lived today I guarantee you she would be wearing leopard-print spandex and giant hoop earrings and enough hairspray to choke a horse.

Personally I find Boudiccas accent very charming. Yeah, I could go on a date with her.

Boudicca and Isabella have the best voice acting. (Isabella also has the best theme song.)

Dido is pretty, but her voice acting is among the worst. She's kinda whiny and grating. Surely Punic can sound better than that.

Theodora is hot, not sure where people are getting this drag queen stuff from. She was a courtesan, after all. That calls for a certain je ne sais quois.

Boudicca and Isabella have the best voice acting. (Isabella also has the best theme song.)

Dido is pretty, but her voice acting is among the worst. She's kinda whiny and grating. Surely Punic can sound better than that.

Theodora is hot, not sure where people are getting this drag queen stuff from. She was a courtesan, after all. That calls for a certain je ne sais quois.

Not many professional voice actors can speak Tyrian Phonetician flawlessly and perfectly. Compared to the amount of actors from spain, and the celtic countries. I think its rather forgivable myself

lol, I wouldn't mind going on a dinner with her ;)

I can even understand parts of what she's saying (Punic and Phoenician are really similar to Hebrew!)

Wu Zetian's makeup is a little eerie, but she'd be cool otherwise
Elizabeth, Maria, and Catherine are scary
Isabella looks a little young... and the outfit is not..flattering
Theodora's all done-up, but you get the feeling that just goes with the job
Dido is cute but her voice gets a little grating
Haven't met Boudicca in game yet, but her civ 4 model was way more awesome!
Spoiler :

Wow looking at that picture Boudica seems to have had 2 rather substantial nerfs in Civ 5 ;) ;) if you catch my drift .

She's now got more of a modest (With a tartan Dress/Skirt) version of Keira Knightley in King Arthur thing going on.
Spoiler :

CiV Divine Royal Rumble - Two leaders to start, then a leader enters the room every two minutes. :lol:

Top Bottom