Would you want to know more about Leoreth?

Basically everyone on my contact list, my phone blew up on Sunday.

Unfortunately it is not a joke.

When was that?

No idea. I have no sense of timeline of this anymore. How long has this been going on? Twenty years?

i really need to change my title to hero of time again

kind of depressing

You said in this very thread that a long time ago you played Fall From Heaven 2. How much do you remember of the lore? Specifically, what do you know of Erebus' creation myth?

This might seem like an oddly specific question to ask, but bear with me, I'm going somewhere with this.

I know the overall idea of why Erebus created and the compact etc., but don't remember much of the details.

I know the overall idea of why Erebus created and the compact etc., but don't remember much of the details.
Okay, so, Cliff's Notes version:

There was this One God, and he was bored, so he created existence and stuff and 21 angels who then went on to create stuff as well. One of these was Agares, the angel of hope. Like the other angels, he created his own... plane of existence or something? Whatever, he did his thing, and he was pretty proud of the work he had done, but then he looked upon the work of the One God that had created him and everything else really, and he was filled with a feeling of despair, as nothing he could ever possibly do could compare to the magnificent perfection that the One God had created, and so evil was born.

I'm looking at the work you have done with this mod, and at my own petty imitation of it, and I'm starting to feel a lot like Agares.

Yeah it's basically the Ainulindale.

So ... you're evil now?

Yeah it's basically the Ainulindale.

*googles*

Yeah, I remember when some of my friends explained the creation myth from Lord of the Rings to me and I kept thinking "Oh so that's where Fall From Heaven stole that from".

So ... you're evil now?

What is evil anyway? All I'm saying is your superiority has made me despair over the pointlessness of my own petty modding efforts.

Top Bottom