WSJ/NBC Poll: A Donald Trump Surprise

So are you saying that that certificate is fake?
I'm saying that that is a certificate of live birth, not a birth certificate. It isn't necessarily fake.

Oh also you only need one American parent not two to be a citizen.

source

I'm saying that that is a certificate of live birth, not a birth certificate. It isn't necessarily fake.

Then could you address the rest of that post please? (I edited in a bit that might be helpful)

Seeing as they're not Fox News, I don't expect them to lie.
Huffington Post lies every day to save Obama's hide. Nothing new here.

I was referring specifically to the "standard" that a President must be born in the USA and have both his parents born in the USA. Trump fails on that "prerequisite".
Birthers have no standard that require both parents be born in the USA. Their standard is that the child must be born in the USA. Trump meets those requirements, and Obama has yet to prove that he passes.

Oh also you only need one American parent not two to be a citizen.

source
Correct see what I said above.[/QUOTE]

So even if he doesn't provide the long form it doesn't matter because either A. There was a conspiracy for the past 44 years to get the son of an 18 year old elected President
Actually, it's just that nobody investigated.

or B. He just doesn't want to show the long form.
Why? What's so horrible about it if he has nothing to hide?

also I don't think a Trump spokesman counts as reliable for telling me what is and what isn't a birth certificate.
Do a Google search then.

Really, Nicky? I'm fairly sure that you're on record on this very forum in claiming that both parents need to be born in the United States to qualify for President. But go on then - link to Trump's birth certificate.

What you want to call it does not matter. It is absolute proof that Obama was born in the US.

Exactly. How do we know George Bush wasn't actually born in Mexico? We don't have his birth certificate!

But it was even "so what? We don't even have a law mandating that we check, much less mandating who has the good authority to check".

Better forgery:

Really, Nicky? I'm fairly sure that you're on record on this very forum in claiming that both parents need to be born in the United States to qualify for President.
You are mistaken.

But go on then - link to Trump's birth certificate.
See the following link.

What you want to call it does not matter. It is absolute proof that Obama was born in the US.
Incorrect.

Also its been agreed that constitutionally if you are born outside the US to a parent who is a US citizen then you are considered "natural born".

Page 3 and notice it's dated April, 2000
Notice that it says "Parents", as in plural.

Better forgery:

Again, that's a certificate of live birth, not a birth certificate. certificates of live birth and birth certificates are not the same. Link

So Trump's Scottish mother is unequivocably a US citizen as well? Where's the proof of that?

So Trump's Scottish mother is unequivocably a US citizen as well? Where's the proof of that?
Trump was born in the U.S., thereby making him a U.S. citizen. It doesn't matter what nationality his parents were.

So you don't believe the birther line that both your parents need to be US citizens to be one yourself? You seem pretty obsessed with Obama, it has to be said.

So you don't believe the birther line that both your parents need to be US citizens to be one yourself?
I do believe it. It depends on where you were born, though. If you were born in the U.S. like Trump was, it doesn't matter. If you are born inside the U.S., you are automatically made a citizen. If you were born outside the U.S. like it seems Obama was, then it does matter.

You seem pretty obsessed with Obama, it has to be said.
I'm obsessed with presidents being constitutionally eligible.

Edit: Misspelled that last word.

"Like it seems Obama was"? Only your paranoia tells you he was; absolutely nothing else credible does.

"Like it seems Obama was"? Only your paranoia tells you he was; absolutely nothing else credible does.
You're letting your emotions get to you. You have to look at the facts. If you really look closely, you'll notice that Obama's story doesn't add up. You just have to look at the big picture.

Falling back to the argument of "Obama was born in the U.S. because I say he was" just doesn't work.

You're letting your emotions get to you. You have to look at the facts. If you really look closely, you'll notice that Obama's story doesn't add up. You just have to look at the big picture.

Falling back to the argument of "Obama was born in the U.S. because I say he was" just doesn't work.

How does the fact that everything adds up perfectly not add in your world? :crazyeye:

How does the fact that everything adds up perfectly not add in your world? :crazyeye:
There you go. Another case of emotions getting to people. The proof is that no argument is actually made. They just say "Obama was born in the U.S. because I say he was."

Like I said, look at the facts, and you'll notice that Obama's story doesn't add up.

I'm obsessed with presidents being constitutionally eligible.

You know we have government agencies staffed by adults whose job it is to triple-check every candidate's credentials in a presidential race LONG before the actual election, right? Where do you get this idea that a 15-year-old kid has figured out something that these professionals have not, simply by "looking at the big picture?" :lol:

There you go. Another case of emotions getting to people. The proof is that no argument is actually made. They just say "Obama was born in the U.S. because I say he was."

Like I said, look at the facts, and you'll notice that Obama's story doesn't add up.

No, the argument is that Obama was born in the US because the state of Hawaii, including the former Republican governor of Hawaii, says he was. That other evidence confirms he was. That the US Federal government has repeatedly confirmed that he was.

100% of all objective evidence says that Obama is US born.

A Certificate of Live Birth is the copy of the Birth Certificate that you get. The state keeps the "Certificate of Birth" sealed for their records. At least, that is how is works in Michigan and Florida.

Top Bottom