WSJ/NBC Poll: A Donald Trump Surprise

I doubt NickyJ would be this interested if Obama was a WASP.

sorry, i could not resist :blush:

i was trying to make a point....unless i read something wrong, wasnt Squarg claiming that the aformentioned birth certificate/ of live birth was authentic? how could that be if on the bottom, it reads....
The certificate of live birth is probably authentic. But that doesn't mean anything, since anybody can get an authentic certificate of live birth, even if they don't live in the U.S. What really matters is the birth certificate. (And, as I have stated before, certificates of live birth are not the same as birth certificates.

Yes, but that was because it was already mentioned, and it had some pretty debatable stuff. After that, it went on into a debate. Not very bad. But now it's just gone into spam that contributes nothing to the discussion.

er, it's debatable to the extent that the-government-did-9/11 is debatable

er, it's debatable to the extent that the-government-did-9/11 is debatable

at least 9/11ers have something they can point to. Birthers have no concrete evidence in any way that their side is right aside from the certainty that the other side is wrong.

nah, it's true in both; it's a common conspiracy theorist mentality actually.

The certificate of live birth is probably authentic. But that doesn't mean anything, since anybody can get an authentic certificate of live birth,
I have yet to see a birther that was not born in Hawaii produce one issued by Hawaii to them.

I have yet to see a birther that was not born in Hawaii produce one issued by Hawaii to them.
Correct. They either aren't running for office, or have already released their birth certificate. Your point?

The certificate of live birth is probably authentic. But that doesn't mean anything, since anybody can get an authentic certificate of live birth, even if they don't live in the U.S. What really matters is the birth certificate. (And, as I have stated before, certificates of live birth are not the same as birth certificates.

but it says BIRTHPLACE: KENYA ?????

My point is, if it was so easy, a birther would have done it and publicoized it already.
True, but I doubt there are any birthers who are having children and plan on moving to Hawaii anytime soon.

but it says BIRTHPLACE: KENYA ?????
Alright, you have worked me into a corner that I cannot back out of. (And I'm not terribly disappointed about it either. :mischief:) With the evidence you have provided, I can definitely say it is fake. Thank you for pointing that out.

Why don't you get a test-tube baby, move to Hawaii, and try it out for yourself?
It would be nice to have actual evidenced besides ramblings and photocopies of Austrialian birth certificates that are mocked up to look like anachronistic Kenyan birth certificates.

True, but I doubt there are any birthers who are having children and plan on moving to Hawaii anytime soon.
There are plenty of birthers making the claim that a Hawaiian COLB is easy to get for an out-of-stater - anyone can get one from Hawaii goes the claim - yet not a single one has.

Why don't you get a test-tube baby, move to Hawaii, and try it out for yourself?
I shall give a hearty "NO" as an answer. Two reasons: I object to test tube babies being made (I will not go further since it would go way off topic), and because I am not inclined to have a child and move to Hawaii.

There are plenty of birthers making the claim that a Hawaiian COLB is easy to get for an out-of-stater - anyone can get one from Hawaii goes the claim - yet not a single one has.
Because nobody has any real interest in doing so.

I shall give a hearty "NO" as an answer. Two reasons: I object to test tube babies being made.
You don't have to keep the baby. Failing that, I'm sure you can find a birther who is pregnant.
and because I am not inclined to have a child and move to Hawaii.
So you don't believe in your theories enough to actualy find proof, and instead you bady photoshopped birth certificates which were submitted to court as unverified photocopies?
I'm dissapointed.

John McCain was born in the Panama Zone and Barry Goldwater was born in the Az "territory"

and it wouldn't matter where Obama was born either - their authority comes from the voters, not where they popped outta Momma... The law is anachronistic and generally at odds with the founding principle of "all men are created equal"...

You don't have to keep the baby. Failing that, I'm sure you can find a birther who is pregnant.
If I'm going to have a child, I'm never going to abandon him. Anyway, this is beside the point.

So you don't believe in your theories enough to actualy find proof, and instead you bady photoshopped birth certificates which were submitted to court as unverified photocopies?
I'm dissapointed.
:rotfl: I believe in it. But you know what? I'm not going to get myself a child for experimentation purposes and give up my life and move to Hawaii just for some random person on the internet. Sorry. Nope. Ain't gonna happen. If you don't believe the birthers, it ain't my problem. And "bady photoshopped birth certificates"? Where, oh where, did you get that from? Where in this topic have I provided images of birth certificates? By all means, enlighten me.

No one is interested in backing their absurd claim?
Firstly, it isn't absurd. Secondly, they have no interest in wasting their time when people will still deny it even when provided with proof. Thirdly, they have even less interest in wasting their time for random people on the internet.

John McCain was born in the Panama Zone and Barry Goldwater was born in the Az "territory"
McCain was born at Coco Solo Naval Air Station. And regardless of where he was born, both parents were citizens of the United States, so no problems their. Same case for Goldwater.

and it wouldn't matter where Obama was born either - their authority comes from the voters, not where they popped outta Momma... The law is anachronistic and generally at odds with the founding principle of "all men are created equal"...
Incorrect. It does matter. Obama wasn't born to two U.S. parents, and so far, he has failed to prove that he was born in the U.S. And frankly, I don't know where you are going with this voters and "all men are created equal" stuff. They have nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Alright, you have worked me into a corner that I cannot back out of. (And I'm not terribly disappointed about it either. :mischief:) With the evidence you have provided, I can definitely say it is fake. Thank you for pointing that out.

but Squarg was claiming it WAS legitimate....so does he believe obama WAS born in Kenya???

territories/zones/military bases(?), including guam, PR, etc are not governed by foreign powers, thus it really does not matter what YOUR opinion of the law is, the law is the law, and the criteria exists

Firstly, it isn't absurd.
Until at least one of the dozens of birthers actually proves how easy it is, it is absurd.

Secondly, they have no interest in wasting their time when people will still deny it even when provided with proof.
So birthers want proof for what has already been proven (O'Bama born in Honolulu), but can't be bothered to provide so-called easily obtainable proof themselves.

Thirdly, they have even less interest in wasting their time for random people on the internet.
That ship sailed in 2008.

Top Bottom