WW1 Type War

EDre

Chieftain
Well Once I was playing as America on Continents and Marathon and I spawned at the south end of my continent. The only other civ on it was the Zulu (excluding the 3 city states) and at one point Shaka expanded to the south end and I was cornered. So we went to war. I managed to split the continent in half (almost exactly) with the Zulu in the north and the Americans in the south. And I had to gift a captured city at one point to the Koreans but they gave it back after 20 turns. But as I was reaching the 20th century and I had just got my first Gatling Guns and Great War Infantries. So I sent majority of my units to guard my border and I sent my workers to build forts on the defended tiles. Not long after Shaka declared war on me but to my surprise he didn't even have rifling yet, he still had Impis :spear:. So I thought it was going to be easy. But I did not know that his army was 4 to 5 times as large as mine but only had Impis. So they would attack and die, attack and die, attack and die, and it seemed endless. But then Russia came into help and it distracted them. For a good 15-20 years (40 turns) it was stagnant. But all it took was one hole in the Zulu line for Russia and I to take the advantage. The 4th Zulu-American War ended after around 27 years (55 Turns) and it ended in America taking all of the Zulu mainland :ar15: leaving them with only little islands far away. But The Russian-Zulu war officially ended like 15 turns after mine ended and they destroyed the rest of the Civilization :sniper:

Well Once I was playing as America on Continents and Marathon and I spawned at the south end of my continent. The only other civ on it was the Zulu (excluding the 3 city states) and at one point Shaka expanded to the south end and I was cornered. So we went to war. I managed to split the continent in half (almost exactly) with the Zulu in the north and the Americans in the south. And I had to gift a captured city at one point to the Koreans but they gave it back after 20 turns. But as I was reaching the 20th century and I had just got my first Gatling Guns and Great War Infantries. So I sent majority of my units to guard my border and I sent my workers to build forts on the defended tiles. Not long after Shaka declared war on me but to my surprise he didn't even have rifling yet, he still had Impis :spear:. So I thought it was going to be easy. But I did not know that his army was 4 to 5 times as large as mine but only had Impis. So they would attack and die, attack and die, attack and die, and it seemed endless. But then Russia came into help and it distracted them. For a good 15-20 years (40 turns) it was stagnant. But all it took was one hole in the Zulu line for Russia and I to take the advantage. The 4th Zulu-American War ended after around 27 years (55 Turns) and it ended in America taking all of the Zulu mainland :ar15: leaving them with only little islands far away. But The Russian-Zulu war officially ended like 15 turns after mine ended and they destroyed the rest of the Civilization :sniper:

Good AAR.

So I thought it was going to be easy. But I did not know that his army was 4 to 5 times as large as mine but only had Impis. So they would attack and die, attack and die, attack and die, and it seemed endless.

Sounds legit.

Top Bottom