WW2 Europa

el mencey

Warlord
Hello, I present my first scenario to them for C3C, is based on the scenario of civ2 but with some changes.

I have tried which it is looked like which it happened in the WW2, that there are some errors but I have tried to simplify the scenario, and when it is always simplified it is left something by the way

They must pay much attention with the installation place. They do not use the predetermined place of installation. In the end it must be installed in the Scenarios folder, something thus "... \Civilization III\Conquests\Scenarios"
They must also install the version corresponding to its language and “common files”

This scenario have two locked alliances, as well as five nations nonaligned. The coalition of the Axis is formed by Germany and Italy which occupy several countries of Europe; the Allied coalition includes England, Holland and France. The nonaligned nations are the USSR, Spain, Yogoslav, Turkey and the neutral states (represented by Sweden).
This scenario begins in the month of May 1940.

The names of the cities are copied of a map of http://www.nationalgeographic.com

Sorry by my “web translator” english.

C3C v1,15 tested (Spanish) Thanks to "Spanish Civilization Site" to tester the scenario in the PBEMS.

IMPORTANT C3C v1,15 and previous: Edit:270404
In order to see the era correctly "science industrial" to rename in "... \Conquests\Scenarios\WW2 Europe\Art\Advisors" the file "science_industrial_new.pcx" and to change the name "science_industrial.pcx"

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 7,399
Nota para los españoles.

Este escenario está traducido para los españoles que tiene el Conquests en inglés.

Tienen que prestar mucha atención con el lugar de instalación. No usen el lugar predeterminado de instalación. Al final debe quedar instalado en la carpeta Scenarios, algo así "...\Civilization III\Conquests\Scenarios"

Incluye versión multiplayer. Editado: 28 Abril 2004
16 Descargas desde es 11 de Abril al 28 de Abril del 2004

434 KB

Attachments

• ww2_europe_ensp.zip
    433.6 KB · Views: 402
Originally posted by Oddstridir
Somethings wrong, when I start it reports of a missing file, something like: missing art/advisors-italy.pcx ...something like that

Please, install too WW2E_common_files.exe probably
"C:\Archivos de programa\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Scenarios"

the scenario is quite good but of course i got some ideas for you (who hasnt?)

- dont lock the germans in an alliance with italy, since italy is too easy to beat for the allies and that leads them to total control of the mediterranean
- the germans are too strong, implement a modified fascism (more corruption but a forbidden palace in the center could do)
- implement a better tank, which comes later in the game for the allies and the soviets ( or for the ussr: some kind of very cheap infantry unit with average stats but movement 2 or something)
- more bombers ( cheaper), less tanks ( more expensive)

Originally posted by el mencey
Please, install too WW2E_common_files.exe probably
"C:\Archivos de programa\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Scenarios"

With respect, I never download exe files. No one should. Running a downloaded exe is like turning over your computer to the world. Why isn't this a zip?

RA

it's an installer... which requires an executable file.

a zip doesn't make you much more... in the zip could be an evil exe ;)

best thing if you're worried: protect yourself wird anti-virus and firewall-software. :)

When I download the files and wish to view them, the instructions are in Spanish, and I don't speak the language!:(

Originally posted by Amenhotep7
When I download the files and wish to view them, the instructions are in Spanish, and I don't speak the language!:(

:confused:

Important: Golden Age lasts 10 turns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Way of installation:
To install in the folder: ..\Civilization III\Conquests\Scenario
the file "WW2E common files.exe" and them "WW2_Europe_en.exe"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In order to play
To puncture on "Civ-content" in the main menu.

im new to this site and this is the first thing i downloaded, and might i say congrats...its really good and a pretty good historic retelling of europe during ww2 keep up the good work

When I download the files and wish to view them, the instructions are in Spanish, and I don't speak the language!

that sux

Top Bottom