WW2 germans with civ5 marine animations

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
pre nexus buddy 2 experiments with fbx....these work with the regular civ5 Marine animations (fxsxml)....two models, mp40 and mp44, three textures each. the nb2s are included, so they can be imported into blender, modded and exported via br2

DOWNLOAD

Wow they look awesome. One question though how did you get into the marine.nb2, I have never been able to open that one?

Wow they look awesome. One question though how did you get into the marine.nb2, I have never been able to open that one?

thanks...yes you are right, the civ5 marine gr2 always causes nexusbuddy (the old and new) to crash....i adapted this one by hand in blender from a rifleman i think, exporting fbx the old way.....that is why the gun is not in a perfect postion :sad:...i think the file structures in the blend files are a little different than how the new nexus buddy converts from gr2 to nb2, blend and back.....but the included nb2s are convertible to blender and back to br2 to overwrite the base gr2... :D

I couldn't get these files to work right. The unit looked cool, but it's laying on it's backside on the ground.

germa_mp402.fxsxml
germa_mp402.dds
germa_mp402.gr2

So, I used the germa_mp401 instead for now and it looks great. I want the camouflage like the 402 is all.

Top Bottom