1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

WW2 Mod, Including Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, new Units etc...

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Modpacks' started by Grey Fox, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Wezqu

Wezqu Warlord

You are playing the "ww2 european map". am i right?

You have two choises you have to change the pediaicons text or you have to change the "ww2 european map" file. but i think that you have saves game going so do this. Open the pediaicons.txt in the text file. Use search to find where in the text is this text "#TECH_Amphibious_Warfare" when you find it change it to this "#TECH_Amphibious_War" dont change anything else then search this text "#TECH_Amphibious_Warfare_LARGE" and change it to this "#TECH_Amphibious_War_LARGE".

If you want to start a new game you can do this. open the "ww2 european map" file and under the rules take edit rules and there Civilization advances and search the "Amphibious War" and change it to "Amphibious Warfare".

If you use this second one you cant play our saved game.

That fix the bug but if it didnt go away,but another message here.

2. Hitman_JJ

Hitman_JJ Chieftain

Thanks alot it works now

3. AlcTrv

AlcTrv Only goes to one thread.

wow, I remember this. Good times

Can someone translate it to a bix?

4. Wezqu

Wezqu Warlord

hohhoijaa

5. Don Uittone

Don Uittone Chieftain

Where can I find the European scenario for this modpack? I've installed the mod but I can only play in random map? I tried to search the Euro scenario but there are hell a lot of pages so I didn't find it.I hope it has been done,WW2 modpack without a scenario with all the cities and units is quite useless.

6. Meop79

Meop79 Chieftain

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I think the King tiger aught to have a higher defense and one less movement to reflect the fact that it was heavier and simply didn't go as fast.

7. Yor53

Yor53 Chieftain

I keep getting a error massage of " missing entry in "text\Pedialcons.txt":TECH_Amphibious_War.

8. Ervasti

Ervasti Chieftain

Hi Yor53,

If you are playing CIV3PTW instead of CIV3, you have to do changes in post #381 to textfile under PTW\text\ -directory.

BR,

Anton Ervasti

9. Enemy Ace

Enemy Ace Death comes ripping.

No American Iowa Class Battleships? No Bismarck Battleship? No American P-51 Mustang? No American B-29? No German SS Troops? No American Airborne 101st or 82nd?

I understand the complications that come with this kind of thing. I'm really not complaining.

10. ULCards203

ULCards203 Chieftain

my game is crashing after the thing in the very beginning of the game when the thing pops up that tells u about the civ and what you have and stuff. I dont even get to do anyting. I am using the USA if it matters

11. RussiaWarMachin

RussiaWarMachin Chieftain

I can't seem to be able to download (or even find) the leader heads.:confused:

12. sickgamer

sickgamer Chieftain

I'm using PTW and I dont have C3C yet. Can I still use this mod? Do I have to perform those changes mentioned in post # 381 ? Thanx. :)

13. sickgamer

sickgamer Chieftain

I'm using PTW and I dont have C3C yet. Can I still use this mod? Do I have to perform those changes mentioned in post # 381 ? Thanx. :)

14. Kåggan

Kåggan Chieftain

And not to forget, the swedish goverment secretly sent supplies to finland when sovjet attacked. In the first part of the war (between sovjet and finland) finland got about 40 million SKR (400.000 $) plus weapons, field ambulances, AA-guns and such. This of course never came to the knowledge of the public until after the war. Anyway they also sent around 10.000 voulenteer soldiers to the finnish front though they were fighting under the finnish flag, with finnish uniformes.

I'm sorry if this numbers is cinda fuzzy, but you know me :eek:

15. warmwaffles

warmwaffles Programmer

Hey is there by any chance a C3C version?? I don't want to search the Thread for it call me lazy but please PM it to me

16. theHamburglar

theHamburglar Chieftain

Can i use this mod with Conquests? i installed it and when i tried to start a game, before it even loaded, it said something aboot that pediacon amphibious war crap that is mentioned in some of the posts before mine

17. theHamburglar

theHamburglar Chieftain

Can i use this mod with Conquests? i installed it and when i tried to start a game, before it even loaded, it said something aboot that pediacon amphibious war crap that is mentioned in some of the posts before mine

18. warmwaffles

warmwaffles Programmer

there is an echo from theHamburglar

19. vimb

vimb Chieftain

i 've got the same trouble. all start correctly, but when the load prompter comes to 100 %, civ 3 crashes ???? is there any solution ??? May I have made some wrong installation ?

20. Chunky Kong

Chunky Kong Warlord

Ummm, some of the techs are not showing, and Late Industrial Ages is not showing AT ALL.

(Screenie of the tech pages attached)

Attached Files: