WW3 1945 Scenario?

jefmart1

Prince
How about a scenario where the Soviet Union does not attack Japan as agreed and instead tries to grab more of Europe? Japan and the Soviets have allied and the Allies are still at war with them.

Soviet Union
Japan
East Germany

USA
UK
Australia
Canada
West Germany

Neutral
League of Nations
France
Latins
Mexico

yup nice idea for scenario :) i like cold war climate - it's why in next update there would appear new leader for USA - Harry Truman :)

Scenbario maybe starting in early 1945 so still they are weak nazis to beat. Or just after second world war - stalin doesn't agree to create "democratic" countries in central europe and starts occupation of taken lands - that brings cold war faster and makes west allies angry

almost - finishing the last steps of constructing nuclear weapon :)

that wud be really cool, i kinda always wanted to fight after D Day where germans were relly weak and easy to kill ;) i just get so mad when the germans kill my men, payback:mischief:

Indeed, but no one has done one for Civ IV. I know that this unit exists for Civ III. Indeed it would be an easy unit to do. Just take the B-29 and enlarge the main body of the aircraft and add an extra set of engines. The B-36 Peacemaker has 3 engines. Only problem could be in scaling. The B-36 Peacemaker could prove a difficult aircraft to scale...

Top Bottom