1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

WW3 1945 Scenario?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - World War II 1939 Mod' started by jefmart1, Jul 10, 2007.

1. jefmart1

jefmart1 Chieftain

How about a scenario where the Soviet Union does not attack Japan as agreed and instead tries to grab more of Europe? Japan and the Soviets have allied and the Allies are still at war with them.

Soviet Union
    Japan
    East Germany

USA
    UK
    Australia
    Canada
    West Germany

Neutral
    League of Nations
    France
    Latins
    Mexico

2. asioasioasio

asioasioasio Fallout Scrubber

yup nice idea for scenario :) i like cold war climate - it's why in next update there would appear new leader for USA - Harry Truman :)

Scenbario maybe starting in early 1945 so still they are weak nazis to beat. Or just after second world war - stalin doesn't agree to create "democratic" countries in central europe and starts occupation of taken lands - that brings cold war faster and makes west allies angry

3. R0GERSHRUBBER

R0GERSHRUBBER Shrubber

Will the United States start with the Manhattan Project?

4. asioasioasio

asioasioasio Fallout Scrubber

almost - finishing the last steps of constructing nuclear weapon :)

5. kbrennan7654

kbrennan7654 Chieftain

that wud be really cool, i kinda always wanted to fight after D Day where germans were relly weak and easy to kill ;) i just get so mad when the germans kill my men, payback:mischief:

6. arithegreat

arithegreat world ruler

They would need the Convair B-36 two even do its fist flight are one year later

7. Healz

Healz General

Indeed, but no one has done one for Civ IV. I know that this unit exists for Civ III. Indeed it would be an easy unit to do. Just take the B-29 and enlarge the main body of the aircraft and add an extra set of engines. The B-36 Peacemaker has 3 engines. Only problem could be in scaling. The B-36 Peacemaker could prove a difficult aircraft to scale...