1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

WWI, WW2, Korea & Vietnam Civc and MODS

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by eurirusty, Jan 13, 2020.

1. eurirusty

eurirusty Chieftain

I am looking for several mods that would satisfy my desire to re-create WWI, WW2, Korea and Vietnam.
    I haven't found a complete unit mod tht would encompass these eras. Additionally, I would like to use Civilizations
    that would be most appropriate for these eras. I am a older gentleman (69) and I have been using Civilization 5 since 2012,
    and have used Civ 6 when it came out, but was immediately annoyed by it's elements.I have put in an obscene amout of time
    playing (mostly Civ5). When Civ 6 came out, I was immediately put off by the bright
    colours used in the landscape and for the cartoonist civilization leaders. But when the art director for 2K, Fir-axis re-made
    the environment to make it feel more like Civ 5, I began to play more. But there are nagging issues with the unit that are a
    part of the base game. Namely, they are way out of proportion to the surrounding elements. R.E.D. Modpak solved some
    of these issue, but the base unit remained the same. I was a kid around 6 yrs old when I became fascinated with WW2
    (this would have been in the nddiel 50's.). I was born when the Korea War broke out. I was a late teenagers when I register for the
    draft for the Vietnam war. And lately, I have also been interested in WWI. So here are my wishes.
    Expanded units fat would accurately encompass all of these world conflicts.
    A MOD which would actually render them in an appropriate scale.
    Civilizations that would be most associated with all of the conflicts.
    I have seen many mods that come close and have seen many Civilization MODS that come close.
    Any help would be appreciated.