WWI, WW2, Korea & Vietnam Civc and MODS

eurirusty

Chieftain
I am looking for several mods that would satisfy my desire to re-create WWI, WW2, Korea and Vietnam.
I haven't found a complete unit mod tht would encompass these eras. Additionally, I would like to use Civilizations
that would be most appropriate for these eras. I am a older gentleman (69) and I have been using Civilization 5 since 2012,
and have used Civ 6 when it came out, but was immediately annoyed by it's elements.I have put in an obscene amout of time
playing (mostly Civ5). When Civ 6 came out, I was immediately put off by the bright
colours used in the landscape and for the cartoonist civilization leaders. But when the art director for 2K, Fir-axis re-made
the environment to make it feel more like Civ 5, I began to play more. But there are nagging issues with the unit that are a
part of the base game. Namely, they are way out of proportion to the surrounding elements. R.E.D. Modpak solved some
of these issue, but the base unit remained the same. I was a kid around 6 yrs old when I became fascinated with WW2
(this would have been in the nddiel 50's.). I was born when the Korea War broke out. I was a late teenagers when I register for the
draft for the Vietnam war. And lately, I have also been interested in WWI. So here are my wishes.
Expanded units fat would accurately encompass all of these world conflicts.
A MOD which would actually render them in an appropriate scale.
Civilizations that would be most associated with all of the conflicts.
I have seen many mods that come close and have seen many Civilization MODS that come close.
Any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom