Marine
Tank

SMountain.jpg
STank.jpg
SAirborne.jpg
SMarine.jpg
SRifle.jpg

Last edited:
Good work. 2nd screenshot looks like the Russians got caught by surprise while bathing in the Black Sea ;)

ronning... you are doing some Great Work :thumbsup:
Hope you are doing well during these days of the COVID-19 Pandemic + Negative World Affairs.

Yes... the Western World does have this feeling about it. Like something apocolyptic is soon ahead, and somehow unavoidable.

Image65.jpg

Attachments

• tech.jpg
    tech.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Yes... the Western World does have this feeling about it. Like something apocolyptic is soon ahead, and somehow unavoidable.

Well, Yes and that is Very Understandable. I do Not believe "The Sky is Falling" but this pandemic is far worse than many people believe... and it is far from over as the Virus mutates.

Well, Yes and that is Very Understandable. I do Not believe "The Sky is Falling" but this pandemic is far worse than many people believe... and it is far from over as the Virus mutates.

I agree with you about Covid, its a serious danger for some, but I do not believe that a virus which is survivable by 98% of those infected is cause enough to destroy the economic foundation of society, nor to infringe on the liberties of the citizens. I also believe that there is alot of hypocrasy, politics, and grandstanding going on. As well as conflicting "science" about the virus, and the vaccine. Life has to go on, society has to go on.

However i wasnt really referring to the virus. I think that Western Civilization as a whole is in danger. I dont know what it is about the West, but it sure has a history of self-inflicted devestation. Its a madness.

SS Panzer posted.

ss p.jpg

However i wasnt really referring to the virus. I think that Western Civilization as a whole is in danger. I dont know what it is about the West, but it sure has a history of self-inflicted devestation. Its a madness.

Perhaps a lack of discipline and consideration in a free Country that allows conduct like "Youthful Risk Taking" with no regard for others?

Ronning, what terrain package are you using?

Top Bottom