WWII Scenario Map - North America, Europe and North Africa

Hand: I may change this map some day soon, when I get a vacation. I know I didn't put any rivers in, well perhaps a few, and resources too should be redone. Thanks for the links!

I think I allready said it, but it was ment for a WWII scenario, european theatre, but I had some problems, especially when I did not have PTW and was not able to get the map flat.... So just feel free to make a WWII scenario - if anyone cares - how about a WWI scenario aswell? If/When I start to redo, I will post a new thread here aswell, and this thread can sink down.... I for instance wan't to add copper, silver, camels and perhaps a few other resources too for my own game.

Futn: did take a looong time, at least a week.... my girlfriend said I was insane.... Later I discovered a tool that converted bmp to bic... but then I allready had made this map - I don't think I will do such a project again.

Lynx-Eyed: what kind of scenario are you working on?

Hey! amazing great map! just a question did you fix that Russian/American problem? also where can I download the complete map with the Russian/ American thing fixed. This thing is just huge! can you send it to me at music_theory7@yahoo.com?
again great map.

Yeah I believe Yoda made this in bix... (see first page) If so, just dl that, open the editor and check the flat map option... That will do it, will work on this map again, perhaps soon, make it bix and flat, add rivers and work out different kind of things: resources the most importantly.

Just made it quite quick right now, so if anyone wants it, here is a flat version and bix version, removed some roads that I forgot too, but remember still alot of thing to do with this map...

Attachments

• robins map of europe.zip
    98.1 KB · Views: 208
Just Wanted to say .... GOOD MAP

SWEET. Just one suggestion: The Starting location for America should be on the coast. Washington DC has access to the Chessepeke Bay, but not directly to the Atlantic.
________
1949 FORD HISTORY

Whenever i load your the map u posted on the first page the screen always come up black and i don't have any units, cities or anything what do i do? and i can do everything else such as looking at the advisiors thing and stuff like that and i don't want the flat version cause that map works on my comp.

When I try to play this map everything goes right. just the whole map is black. Can someone help?

Top Bottom