Wyrm's Unit Lottery #2

Wyrmshadow

Deity
I got bored/jealous. I'll just copy/modify what aaglo just wrote.

Take A Number...

You have 1 week....soooo before July 10th Texas time I will pick the wiener.
Stormrage won the last lottery 6 months ago.

Several Ground Rules:
1) Only one request per person.

2) Only one unit per request.

3) Please don't post other messages, because if the number lands on that one there won't be a request and I get off the hook and you might just upset some people

4)Limit yourself to non biological units, and no spaceships. I can do tanks, cars,trucks, ships,subs,planes. So that pretty much leaves post-ww2. Sorry if I've limited you. No robots, Stormrage already won that round. It took months to make that request.

5) Pictures of what you want are not needed until a number is picked, then I'll request pictures of the winner if the request isn't obvious.

6) I'll try to complete the unit in a timely manner but obviously the more complex the request the longer it will take. If I'm already 'doing it', then I will just release it that much faster.

7) All random results are final. No *****ing,whining,moaning, complaining. God help us if a flying red moustrap with 6 legs wins.

8) Seconding someone else's request is fine... I'll count it exactly as if you had requested it in the first place. And it will increase the chances of a particular unit being done.

Still using this link. I will pick the row1, column 1, whatever it comes up with
http://www.random.org/nform.html

I would like to request a Nike-Ajax SAM. I think there are too less post WWII flaks and SAMS (esp on the non warsaw pact side)

If you decide to allow hard surface units predating WW2:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:ContratorpederoDestructor.jpg
The Spanish Navy's Destructor, the worlds first Torpedo Boat Destroyer (later this type of vessel was shortened to just Destroyer)
Displacement 348t
Armament: 1-90mm, 4-57mm, 2-37mm, 5 torpedoes
Complement: 60
First laid down 1885

Otherwise:
http://www.battleships-cruisers.co.uk/images/hollandmpl5754.jpg
The Dutch HOLLAND class destroyers
Displacement: 2215t standard; 2765t full load
Armament: 4-120mm, 1-40mm, 2-375mm ASW RL, 2 DC racks
Complement: 247
First laid down 1953,
Sold to Peru in 1978
Advantages, can be used by multiple countries (in Civ3)

If it's ok, then I'd like to request a Hussite War Wagon. It's certainly not post ww2, but it isn't biological either. ;)

knowing me, you can be sure it would be a ship or a tank ;) ... still haven't made up my mind on exactly what it'd be *to be edited in a short while*

EDIT: I think I have made up my mind: German Frigate of Post-War days -

i.e. Either Seconding Post 17 (by Taube) for a F124 Type Frigate or a more nostalgic request: One of the following post-war vessels*

- Hamburg Class DD
- Köln Class FF
- Deutschland (A59) Cruiser

The reason there are 3 options given here is that either would please me: They share the same design since were of a family of vessels (from so called "Tenders", that were in reality corvettes, to cruiser sized vessels) that were built in the late 50s to replace foreign ships in the German Navy. Yes, contrary to common believe Germany actualy did build a cruiser post-war, despite of the limitations imposed by the Allies. In war time this so called "Training Ship" would have been re-equiped to serve as cruiser propper.

Great to see you doing a lottery Wyrm

Well I know I'm bucking a trend by not seconding Stormy's post :p but since he hasn't put anything down yet, I'm asking for an AC-130 SPECTRE/SPOOKY gunship -

It was shown pretty well in the new Tranformers Movie (even if it was flying extremely low). This is a vid of one in action.

Hmmm I'm rather torn, at first thought a Japanese capitol ship. However Stephs request looks like something that could be used as a pretty generic future carrier so I'll will 3rd that request.

The first USS Iowa, BB 06. :)

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

USS Worcester CL-144.

I'd love to see the US Wasp Class Amphibious Assault ships, unless you have already made it.

Top Bottom