Wyrm's Unit Lottery #2

That is bad news but atleast I can use the winner.

Heaven has dissappeared......

I'm lost for words, but I cry out this to put on the tombstone.

Have we really lost any chances to see the end of all those jets still remaining beside this new unit. I was looking forward to Royal Air Force and Royal Naval Air Arms post WW2. Even perhaps any french jets from post WW2.

My heart is indeed broken....

I hope you retrieve more important stuff that you might have on that PC. Civ3 isn´t everything. or ???

Lotto Over. Computer Died last night. #27 won but its bittersweet since I don't know when I can rebuild a new computer. Im currently typing this from my brother's house. I am in a world of pissed off right now because everything I did after the soviet fighters is on an unbootable hard drive. Oh yeah.. I'm so mad that I actually went past furious and looped around the Space-Time Continum of Anger and I'm currently working my way back from peeved to angry to "small children and elderly should beware"

-Wyrm Out.

Oh no! Not again! :(

I hate when this happens.

I also ran into some computer problems a couple days ago...damn CPU cooling fan became really noisy and then just zapped itself due to the immense heat. I had to buy a new fan right away so that I could get my computer back up and running without fearing a "computular" meltdown. Hope you can fix it just as fast as I did man... :sad:

I am very sorry to hear of your problem, and hope that you are able to fix it as soon as you can and with as little damage as possible, to civ files and your non-civ files.

Best of luck man.

I'm sorry to hear that. My computer just died, while playing Civ actually. On the plus side it is always nice to get a new computer. I'm just typing this on my new laptop. I could have played Civ IV out of the box if I'd had it back then.

Lotto Over. Computer Died last night. #27 won but its bittersweet since I don't know when I can rebuild a new computer. Im currently typing this from my brother's house. I am in a world of pissed off right now because everything I did after the soviet fighters is on an unbootable hard drive. Oh yeah.. I'm so mad that I actually went past furious and looped around the Space-Time Continum of Anger and I'm currently working my way back from peeved to angry to "small children and elderly should beware"

-Wyrm Out.

Well you could always just set your HD as a slave in you brothers computer to get your files off.

... sorry to hear that Wyrm :(

But where do you people buy computers from?!? I`ve never heard of such malfunctions before I came here, and all my friends have computers.. Hmm.. there`s a business opportunity.. US citizens! Visit Croatia and buy computers! I can just see the tourism revenues sky-rocketing!

I am very sorry to hear about this situation, and extend my hopes that all goes well in the endeavour.

My condolences, Wyrm. The same thing happened to me; my computer just keeps crashing over and over again, and so all of my work is on hiatus too til I can fix it. Hopefully the problem with your computer is simple to fix, man.

... sorry to hear that Wyrm :(

But where do you people buy computers from?!? I`ve never heard of such malfunctions before I came here, and all my friends have computers.. Hmm.. there`s a business opportunity.. US citizens! Visit Croatia and buy computers! I can just see the tourism revenues sky-rocketing!
Well I'm not sure about anyone else but I build my own generally replacing the motherboard (read as new socket) when needed for a new cpu and re-using as much as possible.

Top Bottom