1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

XBox One game crashes frequently

Discussion in 'Civ 6 - Consoles' started by Carazycool, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Carazycool

Carazycool Warlord

My game will frequently crash at seemingly random moments when playing on XBox One. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anything that can be done to minimize it?

Luckily I can reload a previous turn if I want to. But when it happens every 5-10 turns in the mid to late game, and it takes so long to reload a save and replay a turn... it definitely makes me much more likely to abandon a game.

2. Mario HTTR

Mario HTTR Chieftain

i'm playing on xbox one x since release day... i can not recall having a crash yet.

3. neuteredDragon

neuteredDragon Chieftain

I am at a point in the game where I can't get by 2 full turns before it crashes. I am in late game...about 120 turns to the end. It is really take the life out of the game....

4. crewealex

crewealex Chieftain

Exactly the same problem as the OP. Have been in touch with 2K several times but no change as yet.
    Hoping that the next patch will fix it. Well maybe!

5. Carazycool

Carazycool Warlord

I’ve found that the more trades I’m agreeing to, the more frequent the crashes.