1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox or PS4 version

Discussion in 'Civ 6 - Consoles' started by Ruthless4u, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Ruthless4u

Ruthless4u Chieftain

I actually preordered the game back in the day, then life happened and no more PC gaming.
    So after seeing it on the switch is there any hope of it coming to XONE or PS4, or am I still out of luck?

Sorry if it's been asked, but I did a quick search and did not see anything recent.

2. Adjust

Adjust Chieftain

I am playing it on XBoxOne currently.

3. CivCube

CivCube Feelin' defiant.

Xbox One runs great.

4. StashMcWhalen

StashMcWhalen Motivator Supporter

I have it on everything except switch. The overall Operating system and load the hardware performance in general is better on my Xbox one x. Between ps4 pro and Xbox.

5. sandswoll05

sandswoll05 Chieftain

I’ve been enjoying this on Xbox1 for awhile now. Very good

6. StashMcWhalen

StashMcWhalen Motivator Supporter

I argue the performance test goes deeper than just running the game as a foreground app...

Xbox one was able to handle the internet browser, YouTube, and some other background things like the store, a lot better overall while running the game.

My fanboy Spiderman ps4pro edition is handled with kid gloves...and it's showing how underpowered it is in general