XCOM: Enemy Unknown at PAX Prime

ainwood

Consultant.
Administrator
We may be a Civ site, but hey: XCOM: Enemy Unknown is kind of similar (turn-base strategy), and besides, it's one of my favorite games of all times.

Anyway - we have a treat for 5 lucky CivFanatics. 2KGreg has offered us 5 VIP passes to give away to people who are going to PAX Prime in Seattle THIS WEEKEND!

The passes do not give you entry to the event, but they allow people to skip the lines to play any of the Firaxis games and attend their XCOM panel. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will be there, and it will be playable.

There is a very limited window: You have a little under 24 hours to convince me that 1.) you are going to PAX Prime, and 2.) that you want and deserve one of these passes.

If you are interested, then post a short paragraph as to why you should get one of these VIP passes, then PM me with your forum name and your real name.

I will arbitrarily decide who is worthy (OK - if there are more than 5, I will randomly draw the names out!). I'll give the names to 2K Greg, and the lucky people can pick-up the passes at the Firaxis booth at the event.

Simple, Eh?

Oh - and I'd like those people to review XCOM for us, if you could (seeing as I'm in the wrong country to attend this!)

Wish I could have; I'm drooling for the game, but not headed to PAX. I do hope some other reader goes and can do a review!

Top Bottom