1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

XML Leaderhead AI Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modding Tutorials & Reference' started by Mr. Will, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Mr. Will

Mr. Will Mister

I whipped this up the other night so I could have some reference points for altering some AI for new civ's. The idea is that when adding new civ's you should stay between the max and min values for the standard civs (if you wish to have civs that work well with the vanilla game.) You can experiment beyond those values but expect the unexpected if you attempt it. I've also included the average value for each variable so that you have a mid point to work from. I have to also give a huge thanks to Isak, who has actually determined what the variables actually do. -> Civ4LeaderheadInfos

Attached Files:

2. Mr. Will

Mr. Will Mister

Reserved for Later.

3. NeverMind

NeverMind Proud to be Russian

Really useful thing for leaders AI editing. Thanks for this hard work. :thumbsup: