1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Xtended] Download and Changelog

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by esvath, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Sephi

Sephi Deity

Xtended will read some files from the Beyond the Sword\mods\Master of Mana folder.

If you only want to install Xtended you have to install it to the folder Master of Mana. All necessary files should be included in Xtended. If not you will get some strange error during loading the mod.

2. delad

delad Chieftain

Hi guys,
    thanks for putting in the work on what i'm sure is a great mod.
    I can't get it to run. I've downloaded and installed the full mod, the 2.x update and the 5.6 extended.
    I have the steam version of the game and the files are in D not C
    basically, the shortcut that the installer creates doesn't work. any help? thanks
    i'm going to transfer the game to C and see what happens

EDIT: okay, i had to place the path in the shortcut into my steam launch options. seems to be working now. looking forward to playing

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  3. Icezera

Icezera Chieftain

So does anyone have r67 that carnivalbizarre committed to the SVN? I don't see that there was ever a release for that and it does contain some bug fixes that may be needed.

4. dommain

dommain Warlord