xxxxx.bic

We will be releasing these mod xxxx.bic files to all the players after the games are completed.

As an example, the bic/bix files to support Gotm18 style playe are in the pipe and will be released shortly.

A key part of the process will be that you have to have followed the setup instructions for the game level that you want to play at. The GOTM18 mod will require all the elements of the Gotm18 setup.

The released version of the bic will include the base map for the game so that you can tinker with it as you chose.

We are hoping that many players will enjoy these bonus features sort of like you enjoy monogramed cups and programs from sports events. I hope people do not view these as a substitute for jumping into the game process and getting a feel for how some of the experienced players would approach the game.

(quietly cracker turn to Karasu and Creepster and says "pull up the record on that Mobilize dude and let me see what games he has submitted so far." ;) ;) )

Mobilize,

go here: http://gotm.civfanatics.net/games/gotm17_carthage.shtml

then pick one (or more) of the 3 links at the bottom of the page according to which version(s) of Civ you have. This will lead you to instructions on what's needed and links to the various unit downloads.

Have fun :)

Ted

Thanks Ted.

I did what you said and I already know that. I just want to if/how I can play a "New Game" with neoCarthage instead of the sixteen default civs. Can I? And if I can, how? I'm sorry if this is troubling any of you but I'm confused.

Originally posted by Mobilize
I just want to if/how I can play a "New Game" with neoCarthage instead of the sixteen default civs. Can I? And if I can, how? I'm sorry if this is troubling any of you but I'm confused.
I haven't tried to do this but I would tackle it along these lines: Generate a map then turn on the custom Map, Rules and Player Data options (on the Scenario menu for some strange reason :) ). Add/choose a starting location then reassign it to neoCarthage.

If this didn't work then I'd be posting for help here :lol:

regards

Ted

It didn't work. Oh well.. I was only worried about it because my computer could barely handle Civ3 and PTW would be brutal to my computer. I used my bonus money and money I had saved over to by a new computer and I bought PTW as well.

Thanks for your time for helping me out, although now it's uneeded.

It didn't work...

... I used my bonus money and money I had saved over to by a new computer and I bought PTW as well.
Well, that's certainly one way of solving the problem :)

Thanks for your time for helping me out, although now it's uneeded.
No problem. Have fun with PTW

Ted

Top Bottom