Ya gotta laugh........

david1806

Warlord
Hi all.......

It's been awhile, been without a PC (again!!) so no Civ for me. So I bought a new PC about a month or so ago, and IsThereAnyDeal just popped up telling me I could get Civ SIX for a tenner - lovely!

So I have been playing it non-stop all day, usual thing - playing first hour or so then starting a new game to get my head around things. Anyway, I've stuck with this game, I'm at turn 90, 650BC, and in the last two turns, four of the five civs I have discovered have all just declared war on me!! What did i do?!?! :lol::lol::confused: Is it just a mad coincidence, or are they all linked somehow? Never had that happen to me before - something tells me I might be in a bit of trouble - especially considering I have very little army....certainly not enough to fend of FOUR countries all wanting to kick my harris......!!

And they were all my friends only three turns ago! All had the little green smiley face on their picture. None of them have said why - Ghandi came out with a right load of strange waffle, I didn't even know he was declaring war until it actually said so.

Ah well, looks like I will be starting another new game......

Nice to be back by the way.....

Top Bottom