Yang The Cat's Civ III Reference

Yang The Cat

Chieftain
I have created a Civ III reference guide, up-to-date for version 1.29f which covers:

:nuke: Keyboard shortcuts
:nuke: Units
:nuke: City improvements
:nuke: Wonders
:nuke: Terrain
:nuke: Resources
:nuke: Governments
:nuke: Civs
:nuke: Research

Phew! That's a lot. It's all organised onto 6 A4 sheets (that's just 3 pieces of paper back-to-back) in an easy-to-read table format (except the techs which are in a tree). It's all done in a tasteful blue and grey colour scheme. I took the info from the civilopedia, civ3mod.bic and through some experimentation :crazyeye: I also borrowed from stuff from Nethog's unit reference (hope you don't mind).

Hope you find this useful, and let me know of any innacuracies or other comments.

Yang The Cat

***UPDATE***

OK, here is my PTW reference, hope you enjoy it (up-to-date for 1.14f, natch). I have also made a few changes to the basic Civ version as well, so a new version of that is also available.

PTW Reference 1.14f

Civ III Reference 1.29f

I just noticed this one; I have downloaded it and will look at it later this AM.

I will be updating this file for PTW... just as soon as it's released in this country! Grrr.... :mad: Oh well...

Thanks elementgoo. I am begining to update for PTW now, however this is taking longer than expected, since the 8 new civs have forced me to reorganise the third page. Should be done soon though, I'll post it soon.

Yang The Cat.

Glad to hear it. I have enjoyed the earlier one; looking forward to the PtW update.

Sorry that I haven't made this clear, but the PTW version *IS* ready, the original post has been updated.

Yang.

I have one question:

On the PTW version on the reseearch page under engineering it says Bridges. WHat r bridges and how can they be bulit?
Thanx

Bridges allow you to cross rivers; they are automatic. It just negates the river crossing penalty.

Top Bottom