1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Yaranga - tundra improvement

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Spillsandstains, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Spillsandstains

Spillsandstains Warlord

Hello Piglets And Lambs

This was sitting around for ages and i recently found it, i've been busy moving house and interacting with people (zzzzz) but here we go!

It was an attempt to improve a bad civ4 start location in tundra, i set an event up to deliver a worker uu whose sole function was building these .... an inuit looking sorta lady, actually a chukchi/chauchu in my crazed, scotchguard - fogged imagination.

the idea was you built it on tundra/fresh water tiles, added food and a bit of gold... plus a ridiculously low chance (googleplex) of finding a new deer resource, which made the yaranga better on the tile than a normal camp. Point was only the badstart civ would get it, and the builder units were strictly limited.

but... whatever!!! hope it inspires someone. actually managed to get a pedia image. i was on the ball that day. probably still was taking the meds regular.

Attached Files:

2. ChaosSlayer

ChaosSlayer King

very nice! I could definitely use that!

3. Spillsandstains

Spillsandstains Warlord

well I'm very disappointed this marvellous creation wasn't received with enthusiasm. as a consequence I killed myself quite soon afterwards, I hope u r all happy with that

4. ChaosSlayer

ChaosSlayer King

Hey, that thing is awesome, I been using it in my mod ever since!

5. Spillsandstains

Spillsandstains Warlord

OH GOD I LOVE U CHAOSSLAYER

but it's too late