Yaranga - tundra improvement

Spillsandstains

Warlord
Hello Piglets And Lambs

This was sitting around for ages and i recently found it, i've been busy moving house and interacting with people (zzzzz) but here we go!

It was an attempt to improve a bad civ4 start location in tundra, i set an event up to deliver a worker uu whose sole function was building these .... an inuit looking sorta lady, actually a chukchi/chauchu in my crazed, scotchguard - fogged imagination.

the idea was you built it on tundra/fresh water tiles, added food and a bit of gold... plus a ridiculously low chance (googleplex) of finding a new deer resource, which made the yaranga better on the tile than a normal camp. Point was only the badstart civ would get it, and the builder units were strictly limited.

but... whatever!!! hope it inspires someone. actually managed to get a pedia image. i was on the ball that day. probably still was taking the meds regular.

Attachments

• herders_reindeer.rar
    122.1 KB · Views: 246
  • Looks like rain, dear.JPG
    Looks like rain, dear.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 532
well I'm very disappointed this marvellous creation wasn't received with enthusiasm. as a consequence I killed myself quite soon afterwards, I hope u r all happy with that

Top Bottom