yellow unit circle goes over the entire screen

jozef57

Warlord
hello everyone
since yesterday i have for the first time ever this problem.
playing BNW, when a unit becomes active the yellow circle indicating the active unit, beams out yellow "beams" all over the screen, and very often the whole screen turns yellow. i have all computer and graphic driver updates, anyone any idear?/. this makes the game unplayable.

today not the problem i had with the extended yellow circles extending over the screen, but the game crashes every 12 to 15 turns. i about had it with steam and firaxis. my tasking program says unknown problem get a notice when a solution is found it said this 6 moths ago also. i am deeply anoyed.

well played one day 2 hours with out problem, now again the game just stopps, get message unknow problem have to close the game in task screen. no answers here?? hoped for an reaction.

hi an update i tried all solutions steam and 2K send me nothings works, game keeps crashing/freezing. played fine bnw untill this prob untill now reguraly with no prob. nothing works any sugestions?? my pc is up to date graphcard goods enough no temp problems/ it happens on huge/ epic.? if steam and 2k hads no answers and nobody here reacts, well it seems the end of a long civ career starting with civ 2:mad::eek::cry:

thank to 2K helpdesk and deleting most of files of civ b and reinstelling it seems to work great now for some time thank you 2K.. my bitter comments sometimes come from my strong civ addicction

Top Bottom