Yet another "LM: Mangrove Forest"

W.i.n.t.e.r

Frozen!
I used Snoopy's 4.5 version alternate trees since their shape generaly resembles that of the type of vegetation found in mangrove forests rather than normal leaf trees in temperate regions: Ideal for use as Everglades, Amazonian Monsoon Forest, Australian Arnhem Land, etc.

Together with this package comes the darker version of Snoopy's marshes changed to use the marsh to differenciate the two tile sets a bit further. Njoy!

Can this be used as a marsh LM terrian? so you could essentially have two different looking types of marshes?

Bungus said:
Can this be used as a marsh LM terrian? so you could essentially have two different looking types of marshes?
There is no LM Marsh, but of course you can use it as LM Forest and call it whatever you want...

Attachments

• Mangroves_New=W.i.n.t.e.r..zip
    80.2 KB · Views: 125
  • LM Mangroves=W.i.n.t.e.r.zip
    211.2 KB · Views: 106
The mangroves that I have seen in both Florida and the South Pacific were located right on the coast, normally in brackish to salt water, with the trees extending into the water. Once away from the tidal flats or shallows, the mangroves disappear further inland. They will be in a brackish coastal swamp, but not really in fresh water.

They will be in a brackish coastal swamp, but not really in fresh water.
I dunno, sure looks a lot like the Goyder River tree-cover to me.
Ideal for use as Everglades, Amazonian Monsoon Forest, Australian Arnhem Land, etc.
... but of course you can use it as LM Forest and call it whatever you want...

As is the case with everything created and posted at CFC, people are meant to reuse, rename, repurpose these graphics. ;) Their utility is never limited to the arbitrary label assigned when they are uploaded. What they look like is more important. If it seems perfect for an Amtorian montane, I'll use it - even if the brackish waters along the shores of Trabol are a thousand kobs away.

Top Bottom