Yet Another Political Test

It may mean Classical Liberal. Not sure of your results though.

Probably.

Yea, apparently "liberal" just means "evil".

I think "Liberal Politician in the US" = evil, but aside from that, liberal as it exists in America anyhow doesn't suit me. Classical Liberalism does, however, more or less.

It would be interesting to see someone come up with a graph plotting everyone's "extremism"...

So far, the results have confirmed about everything I thought on that scale.

It would be interesting to see someone come up with a graph plotting everyone's "extremism"...

So far, the results have confirmed about everything I thought on that scale.
I was thinking about writing a simple script which would range people by difference from any particular person, or calculate clusters. But I will need data in text format for that, people post pictures here.

To be honest i think bigoted conservative politician = evil

Probably alot more agree with me on this though :)

To be honest i think bigoted conservative politician = evil

Probably alot more agree with me on this though

While we're throwing opinions around, I think homosexual activity is a sin. So I guess I'm evil too:)

(See NickyJ's "Evil Scumbags Lair")

Because any even approaching adulthood should know better than saying something as asinine as "liberals are evil".
You mean kinda like what someone else we know said?

US Liberal* politicians are universally either stupid or evil.

*Granted, they aren't actual liberals, they're actually statists, which is my point.

I said bigoted conservative politician.

Not conservative.

Unless of course you're unable to see the difference between the two

Not conservative.

What about bigoted liberal politicians, hmm?

Uh, yes? I don't give a damn what side of the political spectrum they're on, if they're bigoted it's wrong.

*Granted, they aren't actual liberals, they're actually statists, which is my point.
Please, don't use the word statist unless you are using it in the context it is meant to be used in. Seriously.

That's awful judgemental, not to mention wrong. You seriously believe Obama or Hillary Clinton (for example) actively want to and work towards cause harm to people (given they're not stupid, as they both have plenty of qualifications saying otherwise)?

Not conservative.

I don't think you're aware of the difference, judging based on past threads.

Please, don't use the word statist unless you are using it in the context it is meant to be used in. Seriously.

Supporter of big government across the spectrum.

That's awful judgemental, not to mention wrong. You seriously believe Obama or Hillary Clinton (for example) actively want to and work towards cause harm to people (given they're not stupid, as they both have plenty of qualifications saying otherwise)?

I don't think these people give a crap....

You accusing me of not knowing the difference?

Oh the irony.

Top Bottom