1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet Another Religion Screen

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by isenchine, Feb 9, 2015.

1. isenchine

isenchine Empress

D O W N L O A D

I started this one from Johny Smith's Religion screen which allowed the display of more than 7 religions (with the help of a scrolling panel). It shows the religions only when they are founded in game. I also reviewed a bit the Python code.

Further to that, I wanted to use the two panels in the bottom half of the screen differently:

- the left panel will now display all cities* of all players with the selected religion

- the right panel will now display all cities* of all players without the selected religion

(*: revealed cities of course)

I've always wanted that additional information and now I'm sharing it with you.

isenchine

Spoiler :
    PS (screenshots): this game started from a scenario and Hannibal (current player in bold) was not the first player in the list. If you play Single Player, your cities will be listed first.
    Also, there is a text file for the 2 titles of the panels available in the 5 languages of Civ4.

Attached Files:

2. hrochland

hrochland Prince

I've tried it and I'll use it. thanks :)

3. isenchine

isenchine Empress

Cool!

Thank you! :cool: