YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

A compilation of maps and script with culturally linked start location or TSL

1. lordfistas

lordfistas Chieftain

@Gademon
    Look's like "Terra map for YnAMP" script generating very low amount of strategic resources. On enormous map size with "standard" setting for resources, I don't have any Iron on whole NA (I will move my game forward to check how will look amount of rest res). Is it normal or should be fixed? How I can increase generating strategic resources?

On second game I have some iron but one oil resource for whole NA, second nearest was on east Asia.
    In GS one oil give +3 Oil on sizes above normal it's very hard to unkeep modern army and electricity. : )

2. Dan Lichtman

Dan Lichtman Chieftain

The floods disappeared in my game. Almost 100 turns and no floods.

3. Moin

Moin Chieftain

Hi Gedemon, I am a big fan of your mods for years now! My apology to ask if you are allready on the term to fix the river issue? I am a big island civ lover and England, Japan and Australia are not really playable without a good start at a river. Thanks a lot for the great work you do!

4. PabloX

PabloX Chieftain

When will be updated version of your YnAMP mod compatibile with newest Gathering Storms DLC???

5. civfanaticos

civfanaticos Chieftain

i only play civ with YnAMP. We are waiting for update for Gathering Storm!! Thank you for your mods!!

MisterBoomBoom likes this.
  6. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Super Moderator

I'll copy here my answer to the "when" question on Steam:

Floyd75 likes this.
  7. Wildmick

Wildmick Chieftain

played giant earth, usinig the github version, 40 civs, 20cs. crashes at earth satelitte. It was previously stated that it crashed with an exception when revealing mt. everest. In my case, i didn't have problems with mt. everest, but it crashes upon revealing the matterhorn. Hope that bit of info helps. been a long time fan, but never needed to post anything. keep up the good work.

8. PR0927

PR0927 Warlord

Nobody facing this issue?

9. Tarkules

Tarkules Chieftain

Update about Rivers:

I started a new game, Giant Earth, same Civs same settings, different seed.

This time the river was placed correctly with the river name, and it got flooded properly.
    I started a new game 2 more times and the river was placed in the same right place each time and other rivers on the map as well.
    I guess my 1st try was just a bad luck or maybe a rare bug, since I did not encounter any similar cases except for this one time.

Attached Files:

10. Floyd75

Floyd75 Chieftain

in gedemon we trust :king:

11. ScienceOfMemory

ScienceOfMemory Chieftain

I haven't touched Civ modding since... a long time, and I've never actually touched Civ 6 before.
    Is there a way to make the ludicrous map size generation work with Civ6 world builder and if so, could anyone please tell me how? That's all I need (the standard huge map is too small to be playable for me)
    When I drop the full mod into the mod folder it just breaks the UI for me, yes I have GS and RF, got the complete package a few days back.

12. SeelingCat

SeelingCat Warlord

For those playing with many civs and experiencing the missing color/black icon bug, you might be interested in my mod Prismatic (linked with Gedemon's blessing), which solves that problem and has been tested with the max number of civs possible.

Gedemon and Floyd75 like this.
  13. Wildmick

Wildmick Chieftain

ty. all i need now is a mod that adds 23 extra pantheons, so i'm not shift + entering every 2nd turn. I'd be fine with the extra's having no advantage at all. just like place holders.

14. SeelingCat

SeelingCat Warlord

The only one I know that comes close is P0kiehl's Religion Expanded mod, but I'm not sure what it brings the total amount to. If it's not enough you may be able to piece together enough from various pantheon mods on the workshop

15. nrh

nrh Chieftain

Hey Gedemon, you don't have to prove yourself. I also hope the DLL gets released.

Your work shines with or without being brought to GS manually. Thanks for the mod, it was a lot of fun for me.

16. Gedemon

Update:
    Code:
    - new code for Rivers "import" option
    - fix Gobustan placement on Giant Earth
    - lower the minimal size for Floodplains (more possible positions for rivers flooding)

Tarkules and Floyd75 like this.
  17. Gedemon

Code:
    - hot fix for River placement that was offset on cropped maps

Floyd75 likes this.
  18. PR0927

PR0927 Warlord

Gedemon, we don't deserve your powerhouse ways of awesome. Excited to try it out. Is the Kupe enforced TSL spawn bug one you are tracking? I hadn't posted any logs or anything yet, partly because I was not getting any crashes so I didn't know if the log would have been helpful and partly because I wasn't certain it wasn't some configuration goof-up on my end.

19. Kaan Boztepe

Kaan Boztepe Prince

hi Gedemon,

Thanks once again for all your hard work. I have checked the play europe again map. I saw a few more rivers that can now flood but it is only in turkey and in bagdat basically. nothing in all of western europe and the balkans. still no volcanoes and no new natural wonders. It is one of my absolute favourite maps to play and i would like to ask if you could have a look at it too please.

20. Floyd75

Floyd75 Chieftain

first test on giant earth with imported rivers - seems very good so far - river names align correct to the rivers, all event triggers in firetuner are working for flooding etc. without any crash

update: and holy ****, how many named rivers are there on giant earth ? - must be hundreds :thumbsup::goodjob:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Tarkules likes this.