1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

YnAMP Gaint Map - Game Crashed

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Rajendran_P, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Rajendran_P

Rajendran_P Chieftain

Hi Gedemon, I am using the YnAMP Gaint Map. Played about 210 turns before game crashed. I downloaded the MOD from GITHUB. After the first crash (did not save the log files), I tried restarting from the last autosave file three times. All the three times, the autosave files were able to load and the game started and came to my turn. Thereafter, after my move, during the next turn processing, the game crashed. I have saved all three crashes Logs Folders (all files in the Logs Folder), names Logs1, Log2 and Logs3 based on 1st , 2nd and 3rd crash.

I was using the following Mod: (1) Advanced Cheat Menu (Light), (2) Better Reporting Screen, (3) Combat and Stacking Overhaul, (4) Environment Skin:Sid Meier's Civilization, (4) GDG's Builder Every Wonder Boost For Chosenm Civ, (5) RCC- 2xSlower Global Warning and (6
    ) RajSpecial (My own mod which only includes Leader's and Civlization's Traits)

Attached Files:

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

3. Rajendran_P

Rajendran_P Chieftain

Thank you for your respond. I have a query pertaining to Gaint Map. I did some editing on the Gaint Map in the 'Gaint.LUA' file (ie add or remove one or two tiles to India continent). The game started well. However, noted that the south India river name were not aligned to indian continent (ie I see river name from other continent)

Is there a parameter (x,y) setting for all continents in the Gaint Map. If not, how to re-adjust the continent parameter to align with the map. Your guidance will be very much appreciated.