1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

YNAMP TSL Help

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by kamex, Aug 12, 2018.

1. kamex

kamex Emperor

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post seeing as YNAMP is a mod but I've recently downloaded it and would like some help. I have a few questions about playing a game on the giant Europe map that's included:

1. Which civs are supported with TSL, is there a list somewhere?

2. How many of the above civs is it recommended to play with?

3. How do I set up the city state factions? How can I ensure I only get all the European ones?

4. What is the best game speed for a map of this size?

5. I really love the automatic city naming feature, but is there a way to turn off the local language for city names? For example when I play as Rome is it possible to settle "Rome" rather than "Roma"?

Thanks

2. AmazonQueen

AmazonQueen Virago

I'll answer what I can. This thread https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/yet-not-another-maps-pack.573/ might help with what I can't.

1. Not sure. Mod civs generally say if they have support for YNAMP
    2. I play with at least 12. There is plenty of space for more, the only problem being a lot start in western Europe which gets pretty crowded
    3. I think theres an optional mod for that, check the thread above
    4. Certainly not quick, theres a lot of territory. I'd say they are best with epic or marathon, your choice
    5. In advanced options, turn off real city naming IIRC