1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack for Civ6 Beta 7.3.4

A compilation of maps and script with culturally linked start location or TSL

1. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

TIA

2. historix69

historix69 Chieftain

There is a new lower limit for max number of players due to Free Civs taking one slot. Try 30 leaders and then increase by 1. I think 62 is the magic number.

agonistes likes this.
  3. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

ho, yes, that... I'll need to override the setup screen to fix it.

agonistes likes this.
  4. Kevin Rennyer

Kevin Rennyer Chieftain

Will there be an update for R and F? Excuse me! I've tried all the procedures and it did not work. Your mod is the best of this site.

5. Equilin

Equilin Chieftain

Also is it possible to make it so TSL maps will prioritize choosing TSL city-states first? A run on Play Europe Again and there are 2-3 CSes in the Russian snow while Ireland and Portugal are empty.

6. Larsenex

Larsenex Chieftain

When I use YnAMP and load Giant maps my game auto cycles and I cannot seem to play the game. Has this been reported elsewhere?

7. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

no, not since some time, could you post your logs after starting a game with this issue in the bug reports section please ?

could be an incompatibility with another mod changing the map's generation.

Larsenex likes this.
  8. Larsenex

Larsenex Chieftain

Thank you. I posted the lua. New computer build so I am eager to play again.

9. Kevin Rennyer

Kevin Rennyer Chieftain

Now it worked perfectly your mod that I downloaded in this site: https://github.com/Gedemon/Civ6-YnAMP
    Together as two other mods I really like:
    1: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/moar-units-mod.25391/
    2º: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/warfare-expanded-for-moar.26363/
    Congratulations to the developers.
    Everything worked, even the new luxury features of Rise and Fall.
    I'm playing with Scotland (lannisters) kkk
    Grateful.

Gedemon likes this.
  10. historix69

historix69 Chieftain

Question :
    Where do I find the ressources for Fuji and Tonle Sap? (Which Mod?) When I play on Giant Earth Map there are no special features at the mentioned coordinates.

Code:
    <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="98" Y="58" FeatureType="FEATURE_SUK_FUJI" TerrainType="TERRAIN_GRASS" />
    <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="76" Y="41" FeatureType="FEATURE_SUK_TONLESAP" TerrainType="TERRAIN_COAST" />
    <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="77" Y="40" FeatureType="FEATURE_SUK_TONLESAP" TerrainType="TERRAIN_COAST" />

Regarding Uluru :
    Uluru is at 93,16 just next to a mountain (placeholder ?) at 92,16

11. RedWarrior3

RedWarrior3 Chieftain

But I can do everything with the map and it works and saves without any problems. Only if it doesn't concern DLC civs.(

12. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Well, I still won't be the one able to help as I've never tried to save a map using the WB then launch a game with the saved map file, that's not how YnAMP works.

13. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Look on steam for Sukritact's mods.

just zip it then post it, or use pastebin.com

edit: and I've made the enabler so that I don't have to edit all my maps manually.

14. historix69

historix69 Chieftain

Thanks. I got them.

15. bagigino

bagigino Chieftain

But do you play at Ludicrous or with another map?

16. TheCzolgosz

TheCzolgosz Chieftain

I know this has been asked before, but not for a few pages. I was wondering if there's been any progress toward adding the new natural wonders from R&F into the Giant Earth and Play Europe Again maps. They're pretty much the only way I play the game, so I'm hoping to see an update soon!

bagigino likes this.
  17. bagigino

bagigino Chieftain

Me at the Giant Earth map I can play with 36 civilizations and a maximum of 26 city states .... is there a way to increase the status of cities without crashing?

18. historix69

historix69 Chieftain

You can add/adjust the following lines in Maps/GiantEarth/Maps.xml :

Spoiler :

Code:
        <NaturalWonderPosition>

<Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="98" Y="58" FeatureType="FEATURE_SUK_FUJI" TerrainType="TERRAIN_GRASS" />

<Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="76" Y="41" FeatureType="FEATURE_SUK_TONLESAP" TerrainType="TERRAIN_COAST" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="77" Y="40" FeatureType="FEATURE_SUK_TONLESAP" TerrainType="TERRAIN_COAST" />

<Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="78" Y="45" FeatureType="FEATURE_HA_LONG_BAY" TerrainType="TERRAIN_COAST" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="79" Y="46" FeatureType="FEATURE_HA_LONG_BAY" TerrainType="TERRAIN_COAST" />

<Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="161" Y="35" FeatureType="FEATURE_RORAIMA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_GRASS_HILLS" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="162" Y="36" FeatureType="FEATURE_RORAIMA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_GRASS_HILLS" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="161" Y="36" FeatureType="FEATURE_RORAIMA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_GRASS_HILLS" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="162" Y="37" FeatureType="FEATURE_RORAIMA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_GRASS_HILLS" />

<Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="71" Y="58" FeatureType="FEATURE_ZHANGYE_DANXIA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_TUNDRA_MOUNTAIN" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="72" Y="58" FeatureType="FEATURE_ZHANGYE_DANXIA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_TUNDRA_MOUNTAIN" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="73" Y="58" FeatureType="FEATURE_ZHANGYE_DANXIA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_TUNDRA_MOUNTAIN" />

<Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="70" Y="72" FeatureType="FEATURE_UBSUNUR_HOLLOW" TerrainType="FEATURE_MARSH" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="71" Y="72" FeatureType="FEATURE_UBSUNUR_HOLLOW" TerrainType="FEATURE_MARSH" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="70" Y="73" FeatureType="FEATURE_UBSUNUR_HOLLOW" TerrainType="FEATURE_MARSH" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="71" Y="73" FeatureType="FEATURE_UBSUNUR_HOLLOW" TerrainType="FEATURE_MARSH" />

<Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="4" Y="39" FeatureType="FEATURE_LAKE_RETBA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_GRASS" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="5" Y="39" FeatureType="FEATURE_LAKE_RETBA" TerrainType="TERRAIN_GRASS" />

<Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="17" Y="64" FeatureType="FEATURE_MATTERHORN" /> 
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="136" Y="61" FeatureType="FEATURE_DELICATE_ARCH" />
           <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="8" Y="43" FeatureType="FEATURE_EYE_OF_THE_SAHARA" />

</NaturalWonderPosition>

36 + 26 = 62
    Probably no.

TheCzolgosz likes this.
  19. TheCzolgosz

TheCzolgosz Chieftain

Thanks so much! Anybody have any suggestions for where to add the Matterhorn and the Eye of the Sahara on Play Europe Again?

Edit: Actually, looking at the map again, it seems like the Eye will be too far south. So just the Matterhorn, I guess.

20. Thomas Ash

Thomas Ash Chieftain

I've followed the instructions on https://github.com/Gedemon/Civ6-YnAMP for installing Yet (not) Another Maps Pack for the non-Steam Mac version. I've checked 'enable' next to it under the 'Additional Content' menu option, but after doing so (and restarting the game) I can't see any option to use it. When I choose advanced setup under single player as instructed all I see is http://prntscr.com/im8e6q - as you'll see there, the 'map' dropdown gives me only the regular options (Continents, Pangaea, etc).

What do I do? Help!