YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

Anyone know will this mod work if I use it with Continents map and 20 or less Civs ... I would use it just for Giant map size on Continents with 20 Civ ... I would start marathon game like that, and dont want to find Bug after 3 hours of playing

I'll get you a list of volcanoes either today or tomorrow, Gedemon :)
Is this referring to all potential major volcanoes and not just the natural wonder ones as well as their positions? If you make a excel document and share it with me I can try to help.

I managed to play a 10 hour game since yesterday without any game-breaking problem.

Game settings:
- Giant Earth
- All CIVs except: USA, Canada and Australia
- 22 City States
- Default settings for all other options (except speed and victory conditions)

The only problems I had, were already reported:
1. Missing Civs colors - which makes it a bit difficult sending a spy anywhere when you can't see the cities names and colors.
2. Rivers - Floodplains tiles do not flood. So you cannot build a Dam.
3. Maori - spawned in Africa which makes them over-powered, they almost took over the continent.

Last edited:
On Giant Earth, Phoenicia's & Jerusalem's settlers spawn too close to each other.
I suggest moving their spawns:
- Phoenicia: 2 tiles to NE
- Jerusalem: 1 tile to SW

(Image attached)

Attachments

• Phoenicia.png
    Phoenicia.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 300
Here's the Volcano data - I tried to prioritize putting them on mountain tiles that already existed but many aren't - but I tried to make sure major cities could still be founded and pathways weren't blocked
Spoiler Big List :

It won't let me upload the other half, so here's the link to both: https://imgur.com/a/h7KlJ6b

Update on gitHub/Steam, fixing the rivers was not an easy task.
Code:
- add Coastal Low Lands to Terra Map and YnAMP fixed maps (allows water raising)
- add Fissures to Terra Map
- scan Rivers to add IDs for YnAMP fixed maps (allows flooding)
- add compatibility with WorldBuilder

Last edited:
Small update:
Code:
- make sure to not start the game with more than 62 players (Civilization + CS) in GS like for R&F

Let me know if there's anything else I can be of assistance with, Gedemon!
Well, if someone could convert your table in XML format like this:
Code:
        <Replace MapName="GiantEarth" X="21" Y="52"     FeatureType="FEATURE_VOLCANO" />

that would help while I'm working on the other remaining issues

the NW volcanoes should not be in it, placing them as NW is enough.

Giant Earth Map first, rest will follow - NW in Iceland and Mt. Vesuvius are not in

Attachments

• GiantEarthVolcanos.zip
    644 bytes · Views: 197
  • GreatesttEarthVolcanos.zip
    578 bytes · Views: 162
  • LargeEuropeVolcanos.zip
    393 bytes · Views: 154
  • LargestEarthCustomVolcanos.zip
    673 bytes · Views: 186
  • PlayEuropeAgainVolcanos.zip
    407 bytes · Views: 175
my game crashes after 1 turn

gathering storm large europe map

looks like something is wrong with resource placement?

Attachments

• Lua.txt
    38.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Database.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Modding.txt
    92.1 KB · Views: 55
Thank you very much for your hard work and those gorgeous maps. I love playing your europe map. May I kindly give you a feedback for the map "play europe again" : the city state Fez is missing , Akkad and Babylon start too near and also unless you put all city states in you can miss , Armagh and Granada. For natural wonders , pamukkale, vesuvius , sahara el bayda and matterhorn are missing.
Flooding is also only visible for the nile river and no other river else

Does anyone know how many civs are capable of being on Giant Earth before it crashes after the first turn?

Does anyone know how many civs are capable of being on Giant Earth before it crashes after the first turn?

- make sure to not start the game with more than 62 players (Civilization + CS) in GS like for R&F

- btw, anyone found a way to fix the jersey system for more then 20civs ?

I'm having crashes with 20 civs including my own without any city states

The mod is checking that you won't start with more than 62 civs, the crashes may now be caused by specific civs or a combination of civs.

don't know exactly, but yesterday i started many games with 32 civs without problem, besides the jersey system - will try later

update: giant earth with 32civs working for me, also 32civ plus the city states to the limit of 62

Last edited:
Top Bottom