YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

Those results are.. strange... looks like something that would have to be fixed on the game's side, not the mod.

Not sure what to put in the instruction for playing YnAMP with R&F now :D

Thanks for the tests anyway, most welcome, I've uploaded on gitHub a new version that enable all of the mod's base map with R&F and use the game's starting position placement when not using TSL (should fix those starts you were having, when it was loading)

And I'll upload on steam with a "good luck" for instructions...

I was going to say, I noticed this mod doesn't seem to work with R&F. I'd really like to use the culturally linked starting locations in a R&F game without having to disable any of my DLC, so that's a big shame from my point of view. I'll be very thankful if you get this fixed soon. :)

Those results are.. strange... looks like something that would have to be fixed on the game's side, not the mod.

Thanks for the tests anyway, most welcome, I've uploaded on gitHub a new version that enable all of the mod's base map with R&F and use the game's starting position placement when not using TSL (should fix those starts you were having, when it was loading)

with the new version, I have to disable Australia dlc, Khmer and Indonesia dlc and Poland dlc, and everything is working as expected,
and when I enable Australia, I have to disable Vikings, and it is working too

wtf, doesn't make any sense at all ?

Just wanted to say Thanks, this mod is actually the only reason I still play Civ.
I really appreciate your efforts and time !

@Floyd75
@Gedemon

I'm in, full rig giant earth, its working. Knocking hard on wood. I should be off this island in about 500 turns. :lol:

Gedemon = :hug: = Agonistes

edit: nm... crashed after start... sooo close.... so close

@Floyd75
@Gedemon

I'm in, full rig giant earth, its working. Knocking hard on wood. I should be off this island in about 500 turns. :lol:

Gedemon = :hug: = Agonistes

edit: nm... crashed after start... sooo close.... so close

almost :p

bedtime for me, but I think also, something is fudged up on firaxis side - there should be no differences in coding the dlcs - so what's the difference ? will test later some more

edit: seems we're not the only one, most of the maps and map mods do not work atm

Last edited:
Same problem.

I checked the logs - same errors exactly. It seems to give errors when loading the Aztec and Poland DLC's.

Update:

If I start a new game with all Civ DLC's enabled - It goes back to home screen.

I get these errors in the log:

[2010215.467] [Gameplay] ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
[2010215.467] [Gameplay] ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
[2010215.467] [Gameplay]: Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[2010215.489] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on MomentIllustrations.GameDataType - "BUILDING_TLACHTLI" does not exist in Types
[2010215.489] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on MomentIllustrations.GameDataType - "UNIT_AZTEC_EAGLE_WARRIOR" does not exist in Types
[2010215.490] [Gameplay]: Failed Validation.
[2010217.733] [Gameplay] ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
[2010217.733] [Gameplay] ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
[2010217.733] [Gameplay]: Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[2010217.734] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on AgendaPreferredLeaders.LeaderType - "LEADER_JADWIGA" does not exist in Leaders
[2010217.737] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on BuildingModifiers.BuildingType - "BUILDING_SUKIENNICE" does not exist in Buildings
[2010217.756] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on MomentIllustrations.GameDataType - "BUILDING_SUKIENNICE" does not exist in Types
[2010217.757] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on MomentIllustrations.GameDataType - "UNIT_POLISH_HUSSAR" does not exist in Types
[2010217.757] [Gameplay]: Failed Validation.

So I disabled the Aztec and Poland DLC's and the game launched just fine, but few seconds after it just crashed back to desktop.

Also, I tried the last version (without TSL) and it crashed with same errors.

I hope this info helps.

Playing Giant Earth without any of the American civs works well, however within 30 turns both London and Berlin have become free cities. Rebellion is all the rage in Europe

Gedemon, currently I am playing with your Gaint Earth map. All DLC was selected, less Poland DLC. When Poland DLC was enabled, the game could not load and goes back to start screen. Other than that, the Gaint Map works fine (100 turns now). Was played Chandragupta and the start location/capital is different from leader Gandhi. Playing Rise and Fall with Gaint Map is truly nice and wonderful. Thank you Gedemon for making it possible

Small question, as I don't have all the DLC, does the mod load with all of them activated and the ruleset is set to "standard" and not "Rise and Fall" ?

Small question, as I don't have all the DLC, does the mod load with all of them activated and the ruleset is set to "standard" and not "Rise and Fall" ?

Yes, that worked for me (I have all DLC packages).

Running some trials in WB to try to narrow down the problem(s) with the new ruleset.

Last edited:
Moderator Action: Foreign language removed, posts must be in English, thanks --Noble Zarkon
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Haven't tried Giant TSL yet. Testing with random Terra mapscripts, at the moment.

@Gedemon

Everything gets through Worldbuilder generation (with R&F ruleset), except Poland and Aztec. I did not have a problem with Viking content pack and/or Australia, like someone noted above. Database errors are similar to what Tarkules posted in #2231.

Have a game going with a few leader packages active... will try to reproduce Viking/Aus crash in next game.

Which DLC are you missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried Giant E. TSL. all DLC activated (all scenarios Disabled) Played 50 turns without any problem. (started as cree)

Tell me how through the editor to run giant earth c TSL, new civilizations? or so I understand you need to wait for the update of the mod

For anyone getting the updated version, you can add following somewhere to *either documents mods file or steam mods file*\*this mods name*\Gameplay\GamePlay.sql
Not 100% sure if it's working as intended and is not just useless line, but doesn't break the mod so might aswell try, will update on if works.

UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_SOUTHAM' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_CREE';
UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_MEDIT' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_GEORGIA';
UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_ASIAN' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_KOREA';
UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_SOUTHAM' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_MAPUCHE';
UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_ASIAN' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_MONGOLIA';
UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_EURO' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_NETHERLANDS';
UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_EURO' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_SCOTLAND';
UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_AFRICAN' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_ZULU';

Edit: Seems to be working, Korea correctly placed among other asian civs in my game.
You can add following too for correct cultural placement of new city states.

UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_MEDIT' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_BABYLON';
UPDATE Civilizations SET Ethnicity = 'ETHNICITY_MEDIT' WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_ANTIOCH';

Last edited:
Yes, that worked for me (I have all DLC packages).

Running some trials in WB to try to narrow down the problem(s) with the new ruleset.
Thanks.

Just for reference, could someone post the logs from a game started with R&F, all DLC and NO mods at all ?

Top Bottom