YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

I got two crashes with Spain (after 260 turns) and Ghengis Khan (130\140 turns). 33 civ with 27 CS and tomathek expanded religions..
some mods don't work with R&F (moar and queue mod) while better trade screen and closer cities works.

i think expanded religions crash the game...

Thank you all, I figured it out. If there are any updates and fixes for the modification, please post on the forum.

Prompt yet, and in the corrected weight mode there are new resources and wonders of the nature

Thank you all, I figured it out. If there are any updates and fixes for the modification, please post on the forum.

Prompt yet, and in the corrected weight mode there are new resources and wonders of the nature

Sorry for my limited english (and google translate did not help me out this time).

What do you mean with the last sentence? Will the new resources and wonders show up if I start a new game with the giant maps or will they not? (did not understand the prompt yet and corrected weight mode part :) ) Reason I ask is the person two post above you writing he is missing the new wonders and resources.

Thanks for answering.

I'm from Russia, sorry for my bad English :) I wanted to say that the modification does not have enough new resources and natural wonders. And I would like to know when they will add them to the modification

Ooh the github version works =)
But i see the oceans dont have any reefs spawning, i guess due to non-updated startingplots file?

Terra Map ?

Because the other maps are imported from civ5, those will have to be placed manually.

Terra Map ?

Because the other maps are imported from civ5, those will have to be placed manually.

But Amber is in, fyi.

Quick question: if I choose not to let civs without a tsl use a different spot, and then I slot 25 cs's, will those cs's with available tsl be picked first? Or the cs's without a tsl not count towards the 25? How does the pick and choose work exactly?

Try 34 civs, 25 city-states.

I'm running a game on Giant Earth with 39 Civs (ALL except Montezuma, Jadwiga and Roosevelt) + 60 City States

Did not have any problem with these settings so far, and currently we are golden in the Classical Era.. So I'm not sure how it's related to number of civs.

@Gedemon
Do you need any help with the updates? I can help with the xml editing if you would like some assistance. I'm not super good but I'm sure I could handle the xml for resources , the new natural wonders and the civ placements if you haven't already done all that.

I used 6.2 beta version for rise and fall. But the TSL option is not showed when I create a new game.
I enabled in Additional Content.
Have any solution here?

thank you for answer. I download and use it. But when I start game, game cannot start. It crashed back to main menu.
man read please previous pages, some where you will find a fix that you can downloaded, download fix page 115 for all civs

successfully run a game with 24civs and 30 city-states with git version and fix file...somehow after about 100 truns some sound effect and bgm disappear... no idea why.(I also activate an AI+ mod to make the AI better, maybe I should try to turn this off)

No just the normal Continents or Fractal scrips, with your mod active (and playing on Giant), no reefs spawn in the waters.
Strange, this sould not be handled by the file replaced by ynamp.

Thanks for the report.

Im getting some audio glitches (sound cutting out) with the DLC fixed modinfo files, for some strange reason..
Played the game without those files (and thus without YnAMP) the first time the expansion was released, all was fine.
But since using those files and YnAMP, im getting these audio cutouts. It went so far in my current game that the audio completely stopped for certain effects like unit movement or Alexander / Montezuma's dialogue.

As a sidenote, i made a cut-down version of YnAMP in case anyone only wants to use it for the larger map sizes (this fixes the missing Reefs, as the vanilla plot spawning is used).
Gedemon, if u see any errors in this, let me know but as far as i know it should be nice.
(the audio bug i reported above was with your complete github version, not this, still occurs though)

Attachments

• Yet Not Another Maps Pack (Only Map Sizes).rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Im getting some audio glitches (sound cutting out) with the DLC fixed modinfo files, for some strange reason..
Played the game without those files (and thus without YnAMP) the first time the expansion was released, all was fine.
But since using those files and YnAMP, im getting these audio cutouts. It went so far in my current game that the audio completely stopped for certain effects like unit movement or Alexander / Montezuma's dialogue.

As a sidenote, i made a cut-down version of YnAMP in case anyone only wants to use it for the larger map sizes (this fixes the missing Reefs, as the vanilla plot spawning is used).
Gedemon, if u see any errors in this, let me know but as far as i know it should be nice.
(the audio bug i reported above was with your complete github version, not this, still occurs though)
Thanks! I Just want the biggest world map.. COOL!

Is there a solution to the problem of missing sound units and other sounds?
After 100 turns, the sound of the units began to disappear periodically. Later the voice of the leaders

Last edited:
I'm running a game on Giant Earth with 39 Civs (ALL except Montezuma, Jadwiga and Roosevelt) + 60 City States

Did not have any problem with these settings so far, and currently we are golden in the Classical Era.. So I'm not sure how it's related to number of civs.

I still can't get past a 34/25 limit. Hmmm. What other settings are you using? Including resource settings, tsl settings, barbs, and what not.

If turtles only spawn on reefs, and the map has no reefs, will using the 'try to place all resources' feature mess things up, potentially?

edit: and how are you getting 39 civs while not using 3? 34 is every civ except the 2 alternate leaders, so if you are using those, that is still only 36 civs.

I counted up the city-states I normally would have before the xpac, and it comes to 29. So if you are not using barbs, and are mistaken about your civ count, then you are within the # parameters. Assuming you do not actually have 60 city-states appearing on the map.

Last edited:
Top Bottom