1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Yo Kailric

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Medieval: Conquests' started by mastrude, Aug 26, 2016.

1. mastrude

mastrude Paraclete of Kaborka

Here's a picture that looks sufficiently villainous to represent Roger II of Sicily. Actually he was a "nice" man. And successful kings don't look like this guy. They look like your big brother. However I would accept this as my prize for the bug-hunting contest.

Attached Files:

2. Kailric

Kailric Jack of All Trades

Har har, I'll keep that in mind. However, the contest isn't over yet :p :goodjob: How's it going?

3. mastrude

mastrude Paraclete of Kaborka

It's going fine. The contest is over and you declared a winner. I have it in black and white. Are you saying there's a new contest? I havent' been following this mod in recent months.

4. Kailric

Kailric Jack of All Trades

Apparently I haven't been following my own contest :) Your request as been duly noted. The mod is current on pause but we are taking measures to get it cracked back up.

5. Ariete

Ariete Chieftain

Ruggero di Sicilia! .. great man :D