Yo Kailric

mastrude

Paraclete of Kaborka
Supporter
Here's a picture that looks sufficiently villainous to represent Roger II of Sicily. Actually he was a "nice" man. And successful kings don't look like this guy. They look like your big brother. However I would accept this as my prize for the bug-hunting contest.

Attachments

• King Roger 2.jpg
    King Roger 2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 370
Here's a picture that looks sufficiently villainous to represent Roger II of Sicily. Actually he was a "nice" man. And successful kings don't look like this guy. They look like your big brother. However I would accept this as my prize for the bug-hunting contest.

Har har, I'll keep that in mind. However, the contest isn't over yet :p :goodjob: How's it going?

It's going fine. The contest is over and you declared a winner. I have it in black and white. Are you saying there's a new contest? I havent' been following this mod in recent months.

It's going fine. The contest is over and you declared a winner. I have it in black and white. Are you saying there's a new contest? I havent' been following this mod in recent months.

Apparently I haven't been following my own contest :) Your request as been duly noted. The mod is current on pause but we are taking measures to get it cracked back up.

Top Bottom